Seattle and Denver are both getting too hyped. Both have completely stacked rosters, but both ultimately lost games they shouldn't have when it mattered and have more to prove than SF/BAL/NE/ATL.

//edit

Also what the fuck is wrong with the guys telling NFL's web dev folks what to do? Nobody wants a video to auto start on every fucking news story jesus fucking christ.
    Last edited by Badpaladin; 2013-05-11 at 01:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MC ALPACA FLAYME View Post
    Also what the fuck is wrong with the guys telling NFL's web dev folks what to do? Nobody wants a video to auto start on every fucking news story jesus fucking christ.
    Fully agree, it's something new of the past week or so, I hope they can it soon, or give you the option to turn it off, cause it's terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    they're already interviewing and hiring personnel familiar with defending it, it will still be a good offensive option but I don't think we'll see any more 181 yard rush games from QBs, - it won't go away, I'm sure everybody will bust it out when they play the Saints or the Lions
    Yeah thats pretty much what I think. Wildcat was a gimmick. Read option is a gimmick if you don't have the personnel to pull it off. Like, I really don't see the bears being super successful at it. Plus your QB has to be able to sell it.

Seattle and Denver are both getting too hyped. Both have completely stacked rosters, but both ultimately lost games they shouldn't have when it mattered and have more to prove than SF/BAL/NE/ATL.

//edit

Thats very true and I still stand by it. Sure my hype levels have gone up since the Percy signing, but as long as our pass rush is better which it fucking better be for how much meat we bought... then I don't see any reason why the Seahawks can't win the division.

THATS IF we don't get happy with the flags. Not talking about sherman/browner either. The start of the season is always filled with flags from the offensive line ever since Pete Carroll took over.

Also:

Works... sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the way things go with draft picks now, its so nice to be in early May and have every draft pick already signed. I was not a big fan of all the lengthy holdouts and inflated contracts.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like the way things go with draft picks now, its so nice to be in early May and have every draft pick already signed. I was not a big fan of all the lengthy holdouts and inflated contracts.
    I like how teams draft by needs now and not who a players agent is before the CBA rookies were getting paid way to much and teams only drafted skill positions instead of needs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Things happen. The first time, you think "well, he'll learn" After three times? Might as well just drop the dumbass.

Three times in a week? He should spend a year or two in jail. But since he plays football, they'll probably just charge him a meal at a restaurant and tell him to lay off the crime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Things happen. The first time, you think "well, he'll learn" After three times? Might as well just drop the dumbass.

Three times in a week? He should spend a year or two in jail. But since he plays football, they'll probably just charge him a meal at a restaurant and tell him to lay off the crime.
    Yeah lol. Least Lynch appears to of learned so far. He has his hearing for DUI in June that he got arrested for almost a year ago. Could face a suspension.

Seahawks offensive draft picks Chris Harper and Luke Willson are having really "impressive" training camps according to Pete Carroll. This is great. I really wanted the TE position to consist of more than one receiver on the team this year. There is also that former basketball player that I haven't heard anything about yet.

Also interesting, Giants signed Aaron Curry.
    Last edited by Vetali; 2013-05-12 at 09:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Titus Young you mean? Teams won't touch him with a ten foot pole right now. There's a good reason the Rams had him in for a few days and quickly released him again. That guy isn't going to play any time soon. He might see a Pacman Jones recovery where he's semi useful as a third stringer or something, but not for a while yet at least. The guy needs to seek help for his mental issues first, or get court ordered help.

10+ Year Old Account
    it is remarkable how he has managed to eclipse all the other Detroit Lions WR busts, its quite an accomplishment considering the competition

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Titus Young you mean? Teams won't touch him with a ten foot pole right now. There's a good reason the Rams had him in for a few days and quickly released him again. That guy isn't going to play any time soon. He might see a Pacman Jones recovery where he's semi useful as a third stringer or something, but not for a while yet at least. The guy needs to seek help for his mental issues first, or get court ordered help.
    Yeah, teams will ignore him, but I'm mainly talking about the legal aspect of it. He's gonna get off because he's a celebrity. Even after three strikes, he'll get some kind of deal.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, teams will ignore him, but I'm mainly talking about the legal aspect of it. He's gonna get off because he's a celebrity. Even after three strikes, he'll get some kind of deal.
    Yeah I always thought it was weird how that happens. It just shows how flawed our legal system is when celebs and athletes are always getting off light. Though I think everyone should be treated equally when they're at the defendants table and that would send the best message, I would think being harder on celebs would send a better message than being lighter.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ars-in-prison/

I still feel like Oakland will pick him up.

For old time's sake.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still feel like Oakland will pick him up.

For old time's sake.
    nah, he keeps getting caught, his 40 time must be terrible

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha

Anyone seen the pics of the new Vikings stadium to be? It looks gorgeous. I always wonder if that's the way cities/government get pulled in on these kinds of things, cause new prestige buildings always look so damn good when mocked up like this. Seems the whole funding thing is still very much a problem though, with the intended way the public funds were going to be cashed apparently not going well. At least the Vikings and the NFL are mostly paying for this building themselves, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Ha

Anyone seen the pics of the new Vikings stadium to be? It looks gorgeous. I always wonder if that's the way cities/government get pulled in on these kinds of things, cause new prestige buildings always look so damn good when mocked up like this. Seems the whole funding thing is still very much a problem though, with the intended way the public funds were going to be cashed apparently not going well. At least the Vikings and the NFL are mostly paying for this building themselves, I guess.
    It looks interesting. Though the glass on the roof is pointless unless heated. Snow would block it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I should not have laughed as much as I did at this.

I doubt Oakland will pick him up now, old regime? Probably, now he's no chance.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    James Harrison (former Steeler LB) apparently spends 400k to 600k a year on "body work".

Harrison explained that he owns a hyperbaric chamber and keeps six different masseuses on his payroll, in addition to a homeopathic doctor, chiropractor and acupuncturist.
    Wow, that's some seriously dedicated way to keep in good shape. Would definitely not spend that much, even if I was a pro athlete. 6 masseuses!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    What exactly is a homeopathic doctor? AKA, what does he do to James Harrison?