Page 2 of 432 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozles View Post
    Hey guys.

I know a lot of Warcraft players out there aren't necessarily sports fans, and that's cool, this topic isn't meant for you. But, I'm here to talk about major NFL updates and or news. I think it'd be cool to expand the sites demographic a little bit, maybe get the more athletic / sports guys to come post here that are Warcraft (or ex-Warcraft like I am) players to come and have a cool discussion. (It's in cinema and TV shows for a reason. NFL is on TV, right? )

Before anyone asks, I bleed black and gold. Steelers are my team baby.

Buuuut, this is an updates / news thread, so here we go!

The Minnesota Vikings have just released WR Randy Moss after comments made after the loss to the New England Patriots. Holy shit. They're really going to let their only deep threat go? With Favre breaking his hip, oops, his jaw, the Vikes chances are going down in flames. I feel for Peterson, I really do. He's going to be on that massacre of a team until he retires. He should be on a team that's going somewhere, where he can do some serious damage (I'm thinking New England. Where the hell is their run game?)

So, NFL guys, what do you think about this move?
    I love how the Steelers were handed their last two Superbowl rings because the refs made stupid calls in favor of the Steelers.

I really feel sorry for any fan of any Texas team this year. Outside of TCU in college everything has been a huge letdown.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    I love how the Steelers were handed their last two Superbowl rings because the refs made stupid calls in favor of the Steelers.
    FYI Ben broke the plane, which by definition is a touchdown.

Hey Cowboys.

How's it goin?
    I remember it all too well

Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    Hey Cowboys.

How's it goin?
    oh no tony bromo

I hate football so much, that I actually buy footballs just to blow them up!

Nah, kidding. But... You are right, I don't watch football very often. I don't even know what teams are doing well right now. :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    Hey Cowboys.

How's it goin?
    Seeing that Wade Phillips was fired from his coaching job, I'd say the Bromo comment would be appropriate.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Still Tony Romo haters out there? Clearly he is the one who made the team look good. lol

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    I knew this guy would come eventually. He broke the plane, and was a touchdown. The ref can come admit to the 5 Seattle fans that are still crying about it, but everyone else has forgotten.

I'd like you to show me one bad call in favour of the Steelers in the Cardinals game. If you say Holmes' touchdown, you're an idiot.

OT: Wade was fired. Not a real surprise. When your team builds a billion dollar stadium and goes 1-7, you have serious issues. Enjoy playing the best team in the NFC next week, too. I'm saying 40 - 7, Giants.

10+ Year Old Account
    And the Cowboys get a win AH MY GAWD! Not sure if that's a sign of better times or just a fluke though, I'm leaning towards a fluke.

And watching Michael Vick last night perform so well it made the Redskins look like they didn't do crap.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozles View Post
    I wanna see Pittsburgh and the Pats for the AFC Championship game.
    That's what I am talking about. I am a rare New Englander that likes both teams. The Pats are my team but I admire the Steelers. They play hardnosed in your face ball with no apologies. Take it or leave it that's how they are. Tough break for the game Sunday night but such is life for any game when those two meet.

So, talk about weird. Broncos let the raiders put up 59 points on them, go 2-6, then STOMP KC, putting up 35 unanswered points before KC scored.

What?! I love football.

This season has been so unpredictable. I guess you chalk it up to parity. It will be interesting to see what changes come about in the next collective bargaining agreement. I am also interested to see where the helmet to helmet hits go in the future too.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    And the Cowboys get a win AH MY GAWD! Not sure if that's a sign of better times or just a fluke though, I'm leaning towards a fluke.

And watching Michael Vick last night perform so well it made the Redskins look like they didn't do crap.
    I will never respect Vick as a person, but I do have to admit he has talent on the NFL field.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Report: Michael Vick Getting Confident Enough To Do Something Terrible Again
    3930K . RIVE . 2x 7970 . Cosmos II . AX1200 . 3x Dell U2312hm
    Computer Setup / DH / huntard

GO PACK GO!

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post

GO PACK GO!
    Oh boy a packers fan. U and my damn dog :P. The vikings havent been much of a problem in the division, but wtf is up with those bears? they need to be silenced. And the lions still remain.... the lions.

Quote Originally Posted by klheart View Post
    Oh boy a packers fan. U and my damn dog :P. The vikings havent been much of a problem in the division, but wtf is up with those bears? they need to be silenced. And the lions still remain.... the lions.
    Packers vs Queens this Sun, can't wait to put them purple pansies to bed twice this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Packers vs Queens this Sun, can't wait to put them purple pansies to bed twice this season.
    And, as well as expected, the Vikings were utterly humiliated by the Packers, and Childress was also let go just like how Wade was. I don't think the Vikings will make the comeback wins as we've seen the Cowboys do though.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Sorry for not updating this in a while, been busy!

Childress was fired. Big surprise. When you put in your fossil and broken QB, you're going to lose games. Period.

I really want to see the Packers start playing like they were predicted to. Rodgers isn't exactly impressing everyone. The only star that's shining is Matthews.