Poll: What do you think about worgen Two Forms racial.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use Two Forms all the time in the beta.

...because I get shifted back to human form every time I level. -_-;

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    Don't like being half human, don't use the racial. That wasn't so hard now, was it?
    This

OP, go spew your bile someplace else. We don't like that around here.

---------- Post added 2010-11-02 at 08:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Garam View Post
    Wrath of the Forsaken was nerfed for a reason.

I don't work at Blizzard but I'm sure it was for the same reason the Human one was.
    It is called Will of the Forsaken! Learn your game, damnit.
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

I'm a cynic. Deal with it!

>.< of all the things to complain about...
    This is why when alliance cried that horde got more stuff blizzard ignored them... also because its not true.

ya f worgen racials free crit free sprint and two 100% unique cosmetic "forms" blizz really should take this back to the drawing board they need even more stuff. thanks for bringing this up op

10+ Year Old Account
    Being always worgen made sense. Worgen who regained sanity. Going back to guns and magic instead of claws and fangs.

Being able to turn into a human introduces (IMO) contradictory lore logic.
    Your "opinion" is wrong according to lore, sorry.
    Worgen have had 2 forms since silverpine forest is known as silverpine forest, there is a village where the citzens are human during the day and become worgen at night.

worgen turning into humans does not contradict lore. the worgen in grizzly hills turn human too now dont they?

turning worgen is not really like turning into hulk. bruce banner does not control the hulk. he changes into the hulk and the hulk is his own uncontrollable entity.
    Exactly, another example of worgen with human form, and those can morph at will, they do so either at start or combat or a little after.

At least Trolls have their shitty regeneration.
    That hurt, man, that hurt.
    Last edited by shadowkras; 2010-11-02 at 09:07 AM.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    At least Trolls have their shitty regeneration.

That hurt, man, that hurt.
    You'll be right as rain in about half an hour!

Deleted
    Think of the RPers!

Deleted
    treasure hunt dwarven racial got more and more useless since after BC there were no treasure chests around... so there. something cosmetical vs something completly useless ^^

Lets come from this perspective:
    some animations will look nicer in human form. caster female worgens seem to spank the air and look really REALLY rediclious.. dogs shooting fire? yeah right..
    Some armor may look better on humans.
    twohanded animation may look better..
    its all about the style and taste.

whats there to not like about it? "no use" and giving it up completely because you cant in special cases do more damage or something? whats the bonus of +15 enchanting for bloodelves? once you hit max you hit max, you gain something in the beginning where its cheap anyways. no gain at all.

if anything, blizzard should force worgenform at night and human form at day, (like shadowmeld should only work in the woods or at night) but that would be stupid for the gameplay.

Give us orcs a different effect for bloodrage (whats it called?) like turning into a hellorc for the duration. wed love that

Quote Originally Posted by akuaku View Post
    treasure hunt dwarven racial got more and more useless since after BC there were no treasure chests around... so there. something cosmetical vs something completly useless ^^
    And when they finally did add treasure chests to TBC (those lil green boxes) they were rubbish anyway! yet to get anything useful from them!

i like the worgen 2 forms, add in the fact they can be druids.. they have more shapeshifting than an episode of DS9 ! If they ever figure out a forsaken cure (which is why the earthen ring told Thrall to include them in the horde, they feel a cure can be made). Forsaken will probably have 2 forms (as the process would probably be temporary).

Why the narru don't just nuke the forsaken, leave the horde in Azeroth and take the alliance to another planet to properly prepare without ex evil dudes popping up everywhere, is just all "gameplay". (lets face it during the "Meeting" event, Valen pretty much says.. lets leg it to another planet)

Deleted
    Its about as useful as Find Treasure was for about 3 years - get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    Undead need to explode into a cloud of acidic, poisonous gas when we die. ;P
    that would be so great like releasing their inner disease, rotten disease

Deleted
    You know what i'm sick of selfish WoW players banging on how they want a feature removed because they don't like it!

"QQ I DON'T LIKE IT QQ NOBODY SHOULD HAVE IT QQ MAKE WOW ALL ME ME ME QQ"

FFS, really pisses me off!

/rant over

Some people dont want to be furries 24/7

/dance is "useless" doesn't stop people doing it all the time, and talking about what other classes dance is on forums (ie worgen female)

what im trying to say is, some players like the little cosmetic and insignificant things it makes wow a bit more fun for some
    Last edited by Saethwyr; 2010-11-02 at 11:33 AM. Reason: didnt have a valid point
    medicus quercum, venit.
    One's soldiers should not yell abuse at the enemy. "Arouse a bee and it will come at you with the ferocity of a dragon." - Takeda Nobushige

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen Two Forms racial is useless.
    I know, how can a visual change be anything else than useless. It's just stupid.