Page 1 of 19
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

What achievement are you most proud of?

from lvl 10 to insane in the membrane, from ragefire to heroic lk 25 server first, what achievement are you the MOST proud of (yes, try your best to limit your answer to 1 single achievement!) and why?

rivendare's deathcharger it literally took me 40 back to back runs to get

15+ Year Old Account
    Insane in the Membrane, because it takes a lot of effort and I did most of it at level 60 and 70
    before you could just buy most it off the auction house.

Edit .. had to add. Lucky @ 40, mine was 225
    Last edited by Leftineus; 2010-11-02 at 05:17 AM.

Swift Zulian Tiger, even if everyone and their mother has one these days it took me 3 years to get mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Deleted
    I would say Hot hot hot streak which awarded The Flawless Victor title.. Sadly they removed it.

Gladiator, because it means I'm one of the best on my BG at the most competitive element of the game (imo).

Quote Originally Posted by Cleisthanes View Post
    Consider yourself lucky, often takes well over 100.

--

For me, Light of Dawn. First time I ever felt like I actually contributed to something significant in-game.
    Your sig exceeds the maximum allowed size of 500px wide by 100px high by 50kb. Please see the guidelines for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleisthanes View Post
    only 40?? you lucked out...

mine is The Conqueror because it's pretty much the only thing that saved from Vanilla =(

rivendare's deathcharger - 225 (!) runs

But proud, the black Protodrake - our guild was the only one on the server that managed to get it. So there are only 20 persons (not all in the group had all achievements from Malygos when we finally did it) on the whole server with that mount.
    Last edited by Kryos; 2010-11-02 at 05:19 AM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

I have Insane in the Membrane on a character I dont even play anymore i wish i could transfer it to my main somehow. but i was the 2nd one on my server at the time to get it, and only because i stopped for a few weeks out of annoyance.

Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10 man

Nothing beats Ulduar and it's epicness.

Sorry to hear about your guys luck with the 200+ runs(Damn RNG). Also another achievement Im proud of is Fall of The Lich King because I have been playing since Vanilla and because until Wrath I was a casual the Lich King was my first end game boss downed.

I really don't have any achievements that mean too much, but the one that I like the most has to be my [Exalted Argent Champion of the Horde]. It's probably the one I've put the most effort in, but it still took me awhile to complete since I didn't do the dailies religiously. I wear that title with pride everywhere I go.

Thunderfury... In vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    "Hail to the Chef" just because it awards the most epic usable title in WoW. Come on Iron Chef! That would PWN.

The Horseman's Reins. For 3 years I sought the reins and with it's droprate increase this year itisfinally mine. I don't care everyone and their pet cat, Sam has it, it's cooler than the Phoenix IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

Deleted
    Leeeeroy!

Explorer or my charger FoS. Explorer because it was really 1 that I went out of my way to get. It was fun exploring the old world before it all gets changed. My charger FoS because the epic quest chain has made it my favorite mount that I have. I know it sounds lame, but its like I have a bond with it(in-game of course).

the achievement for getting the bat from the wrath event i don't know why

Deleted
    collectors edition: Mini Diablo

Coz i'm a true oldschooler