Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Elemental Invasion: Novelty Items?

Now when I was on PTR I didn't really see any new items BUT am curious if I simply missed it...So are there any event rewards/items (besides the useless epic items that drop from the bosses)?

there usually is, so im hoping so. Blue post stated that we're in part 1/4 of the invasion, maybe with part 4/4 we'll get our rewards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    How did you manage to tame a Troll as a Seagull?

Deleted
    Be it a tabard, title, RP gear, trinkets I hope

was there something from the lk-zombie-invasion? i know there was a tabard for the bc event but i didn't play during the zombie event.

Boss in Phase 3 will give 251 gear (Icc 10 ilvl)

---------- Post added 2010-11-02 at 12:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dense View Post
    was there something from the lk-zombie-invasion? i know there was a tabard for the bc event but i didn't play during the zombie event.
    Yes Tabard of Argent Dawn (samme as for Zombie event V1 AKA Naxx patch)

Ps. Elemental Invasion happende before... Think it was Silthus patch, so posilbe look into old Elemental Invasion stuff to get a ide of what event bring

Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post
    Boss in Phase 3 will give 251 gear (Icc 10 ilvl)[COLOR="red"]
    source?
    Last edited by UnholyGuardian; 2010-11-02 at 11:42 AM. Reason: fixed quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    How did you manage to tame a Troll as a Seagull?

[QUOTE=UnholyGuardian;9292969]
    Boss in Phase 3 will give 251 gear (Icc 10 ilvl)[COLOR="red"]

source?
    mmo-champion

Deleted
    Tabards, Pet, Gimik items

10+ Year Old Account
    you also got the haunted memento from the wotlk pre event....and bat pet from kara and book/paladin/banner/ monster hunters kit

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes there was scourge invasion in some places with mini bosses, they dropped some epic gear sets. It was kinda like the rifts, but with a lot more fighting

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Rember Blizzard meanson Scorling (Previus Ahune pet) would make a return?
    It got renamed Searing Scorchling.

Since it's a Elemental would it not make sense to be a Event Pet?

If it become a 6th anvesery pet...

My alts will be more then happy to get those "useless" epics. So will all the players who are just now hitting 80 and don't have T10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ps. Elemental Invasion happende before... Think it was Silthus patch, so posilbe look into old Elemental Invasion stuff to get a ide of what event bring
    Pretty sure it was before the silithus patch and it wasn't so much a world event, it's still ingame now, if you hang around in azhara or ungoro if your standing in the right place you might hear a random yelling and a bunch of elementals would have spawned somewhere with a boss type guy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riavan View Post
    Pretty sure it was before the silithus patch and it wasn't so much a world event, it's still ingame now, if you hang around in azhara or ungoro if your standing in the right place you might hear a random yelling and a bunch of elementals would have spawned somewhere with a boss type guy.
    Ya those elemental invasions still take place in Azshara(Earth), Ungoro(Fire), Silithus(Air), and Winterspring(Water). I don't really remember any elementals from the AQ event. I remember there being bugs that spawned everywhere. my memory is incredibly terrible though so...

---------- Post added 2010-11-02 at 08:45 AM ----------

Rember Blizzard meanson Scorling (Previus Ahune pet) would make a return?
    It got renamed Searing Scorchling.

Since it's a Elemental would it not make sense to be a Event Pet?

If it become a 6th anvesery pet...
    They also added an non-combat pet for each of the different types of elementals. Not sure where they are planning on putting them, but I would hope they are attached to this event in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by unholyguardian View Post
    source?
    ptr

I'm waiting to see if they do 3 or 4 piece armor sets again like they did just before WoTLK. You got it from killing the swarms of undead, the 'mini-bosses', and doing the associated quests. I remember my pally getting a few pieces that looked like dark-tinted Judgment armor (although I think they reused the graphic for other classes too). Among other things it had bonuses to damage vs undead. I figured they'd do something similar here, but the armor would give bonuses vs elementals... maybe in phase 4/4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnholyGuardian View Post
    source?
    ptr, all the 3 bosses loot a random 251 item

---------- Post added 2010-11-02 at 03:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    + a trinket, the one calling an argent dawn paladin, fighting with you for some time and bubble-tp his way home

Boss in Phase 3 will give 251 gear (Icc 10 ilvl)

---------- Post added 2010-11-02 at 12:41 PM ----------

Yes Tabard of Argent Dawn (samme as for Zombie event V1 AKA Naxx patch)

Don't forget about the Haunted Memento! I still have mine from the Scourge Invasion.
    "Well, Qbn, your statements don't really say much, and they are pretty confusing..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qbn View Post
    Don't forget about the Haunted Memento! I still have mine from the Scourge Invasion.
    Aye, same here. Regret not getting it on more than one toon. Nice to see its price steadily increasing over time. Wonder how high that'll get in Cataclysm, with 1 Million goldlimit and higher monetary quest rewards etc.

Ì still got everything from that event on my warrior
    -Full Set
    -Paladin Summoning Trinket
    -The trinket from the Karazhan Prince thingy quest
    -The Concecration Banner
    -The Holy Nova Book
    -The Haunted Memento (on 3 chars)
    -The Tabard
    I rhink I even still have some of those sharpening stones despite the fact I cant use them anymore

Im not playing anymore but considering to come back for Cata but I'm total sucker for "You had to be there"-items so yeah.... :P
    First Rule of MMO's:
    -Those who have accomplished less than you are noobs.
    -Those who have accomplished more than you are no-lifers.