10+ Year Old Account

Elemental Invasions--server timers

For those who are interested in times how they work on your server. (If you wish to do achivment as fast as posible)
    Today i done this achivment on 7 characters in 5 hours and i can tell you how it works.

The spawn timer that says its 1h is missleading.

Example:
    You start with the event at 7.10--Next spawn will be at 8.05--And next spawn after will be at 9.00---another spawn is at 9.55 (This is the part when most ppl will miss and will have to wait 1 more hour)---another spawn is at 10.50--and another after at 11.45
    In other words spawns will always go back for 5 min.

I found this out by simple matematic 5x24=120 min or Reset 5x12=60 ---Every 12 hours spawn will be at 8.00 or 9.00 or 10.00--random for every server.

I also needed araund 40 min to fix all character positions so i can say safe there was NOT a single spawn in meentime.

NOTE: I ONLY TESTED THIS IN KALIMDOR AND EASTERN KINGDOM---times for outland and northend are diferent.

Also if you see elementals fading--this means you are too late but you can always leave your character there and wait.

---------- Post added 2010-11-02 at 05:25 PM ----------

I also have a question--are timers on your servers diferent than mine (kazzak)?
    Last edited by Yunru; 2010-11-02 at 12:07 PM.
    Don't sweat the details!!!