Funny thing you done or seen in Wotlk

It was brewfest k and I went with some old friends that transferred back to the server to icc. I dont know what I was thinking but on the gunship fight b4 it started I made a portal to BRD. One of my friends son went over to click it. Lo and behold he went to BRD. He ran downstairs so fast and was yelling to his mom to say he went to BRD by accident. He apparently wasnt thinking because he thought it was a new mechanic or something. I believe he said he thought it was a buff lol!

I didn't intentionally try to get someone to click it because i put it in front of the ship. In my mind I was thinking"what if someone clicked it" 2 mins later he does. Everyone is laughing their balls off on vent. Good story Im sure YOU have funnier stories!

Lol... i think my funniest moment has to be... no idea really well possibly that pull on festergut when he was on heroic mode only one person died but meh
    Every foul deed leaves a stain on this world and despite the sins of weaker men there will always be someone left to clean up their mess.

Deleted
    My funny moment would be a glitch right after patch 3.1 hit, when my warlock suddenly started flying around northrend high in the air on tremendous speed, and every time he passed a certain point, felguard would fall down near him through the air.

When I was killing allys in Goldshire for 5 hours. I should go back and do that again some times it's good fun.