[Q] About shadowmourne

I know is kinda late, but I've never been in a PVE guild, I've just been runing pugs. I still need a few Shadowfrost shards to complete my Shadowmourne, but since I just run pugs Im not sure I can make it before Dec 7th. So, my question is: Will Shadowmourne still available to obtain in Cataclysm? if so, Shadowfrost shard will drop from 10 and 25 men difficulty or just from 25 men?

Im not sure if this have been stated before, if someone knows, I hope you can answer, please.

Regards.

It will still be around and will only drop on 25m

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see no reason why it would not be obtainable as you will still be able to do H ICC in Cataclysm. If there are any changes it would be at a later date. (To my understanding)

Aerie Peak 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 86 / 90 / 90 Kel'Thuzad 90 Tichondrius 90 / 90

i think it'll stay exactly the same, and they wont drop in 10(the flexible lockout system is already here, and they werent changing loots at all)

there was a blue post somewhere that they are discussing the option of shards dropping in 10 mans so it will be easier to farm them in cata so hopefully they do this
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

The real question is will ICC 25 be easy enough with level 85 raid gear, to go in with 8-10 people? Like BT is now.
    Last edited by boseguy22; 2010-11-02 at 06:07 PM. Reason: spelling

Thanks for your answers guys.

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    there was a blue post somewhere that they are discussing the option of shards dropping in 10 mans so it will be easier to farm them in cata so hopefully they do this
    I think that was one of the questions asked at blizzcon? We can always hope, but there will be "nostalgia" raids, and if there are not you can always make your own.