Haste for Fire Mages?

How much Haste is needed now for Fire Mages? Or is it needed at all anymore?

Currently, self buffed I'm at 49.20% Crit, 28.59% Haste and 3640 Spell Power. I'm wondering If I should reforge as much haste as I can and put it into Mastery if I can't put it into Crit?

Deleted
    no.

edit to fix 1 word answer.

No, mastery is terrible, but if you have a spirit/crit item for example, yes, you would reforge the spirit to haste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get 30% haste, then full out crit. Do NOT reforge mastery.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    Get 30% haste, then full out crit. Do NOT reforge mastery.
    30% assuming you are raiding with the 5% haste buff (lolwhoisnt?).

even 40% haste is better than mastery.

Im getting the 6th living bomb tick at 28.4% haste (5 ticks at 28.36, 6 ticks at 28.45% my napkin maths says 28.4) The issue is that this is without 5% haste from wrath of air/alternatives. And no it doesnt make sence, Perhaps there is a bug with pyromaniac?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    With molten armor I have 42.2% crit and 41.42% haste and I have 3299 spellpower.

I have tried raiding with a crit setup (which would mean I gemmed 10int+10crit instead of the haste option and reforged some haste).
    I currently raid with a haste setup. I found this to be superior to the crit setup.

Haste for extra Living Bomb tick and Pyroblast dot tick without Netherwind Presence
    12.5% = +1 Tick
    37.5% = +2 Ticks
    62.5% = +3 Ticks
    87.45% = +4 Ticks

Get atleast enough haste so that you always have 37.5% haste in a raid.

when you reach %35haste go go crit.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)