View Poll Results: Which is better?

Voters
28. This poll is closed
  • Disc

21 75.00%
  • Holy

7 25.00%

Question Disc vs. holy; The final vote!

So in my guild we have about 15 priests (mains or otherwise) and we can't agree on what is better, Holy or Disc. Because of all this debates I want to see what the wow community thinks! So cast your vote!

brb [posessive noun] [noun] [verb] [preposition] [article] [noun]

Anyway, PSG, the reason they can't agree is because they all have different ideas about what makes a spec better than another. Is it maximum output? Is it mana regen? Is it PVP? Is it 'fun'? Is it ease of use? I can't answer one way or the other personally. I find Discipline more fun, but Holy's output is too much higher. *shrug* You're not going to get a very definitive answer anywhere you ask.
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2010-11-02 at 11:45 PM.

I always feel sad playing Disc because everything but shield and Fheal is so much weaker than when I am holy. Give me Holy any day of the week.

disc was on top so easyer to vote for
    게임 은 어렵~~

15+ Year Old Account
    What WILL be better in cataclysm? Noone can tell right now really, but as a personal opinion holy looks a lot more fun than disc in cataclysm.

What WAS better in wrath? Disc without a doubt. Holy might have had a few hope spots in some ulduar fights, but overall disc was the way to go. Disc was needed for LK kills before the buff, disc was THE priest pvp spec, and no other healer could do what disc could do (preventing huge bursts of damage upon the raid) so they were kinda special.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

i prefer disc over holy.
    my main is an holy paladin. dont get me wrong i respect holy priest but there is to much going on imo
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

I have been holy since Vanilla, Disc to me is boring with to many shield gimmicks over actual healing. It "may" be better but to me its less fun over all so I say holy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.