Frost Rotation Question

I'm trying out frost for some raids. My question is even though the boss is immune and we get a ton of damage from using Deep Freeze on them do we also get credit for frostbolt on that Deep Freeze target using the the new Deep Freeze glyph that increases frostbolt damage by 20%?

Quote Originally Posted by mgjr View Post
    I'm trying out frost for some raids. My question is even though the boss is immune and we get a ton of damage from using Deep Freeze on them do we also get credit for frostbolt on that Deep Freeze target using the the new Deep Freeze glyph that increases frostbolt damage by 20%?
    No. It's a PvP glyph.

Deleted
    Nope.. the glyph refers to the 'stun' debuff put on mobs .. and raid bosses are immune.. so the glyph is useless for PVE.

EDIT: Well, to clarify, I should say useless for most raid bosses. Trash+levelling it will have some small use ofc
    Last edited by mmoc041e02a7c0; 2010-11-03 at 05:10 PM. Reason: clarification

15+ Year Old Account
    its not really a rotation question is it? more like a glyph question. as others have said, doesn't work on bosses.