Thread: new server

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

new server

im looking for a server to xfer to since the one im no is dead for ally. anyone have suggestions on one that is east or central time zone?

Well usually u have to contend with either a server filled with whiny kids, elitist jerks, or complete retards. so after u get past that u then have to choose pvp, pve, rp-pve, rp-pvp. if u just want one thats slightly leaning more towards the alliance and is a pve rhelm the u can try out Bronzebeard which runs on the Mountain Standard time zone most of the time. As mentioned it leans more toward alliance but does have its horde competition show up from time to time. the only issue we have there is we tend to have retarded/whiny kids mostly during the couple hours after they get out of school but there is some salvation like that of a few guilds have managed to group up "matureness" with in their guild and run pretty smoothly but everything is based on your choice. Either way, Have fun out there.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    it doesnt matter to me if its a pvp or pve server just somthing that s lively

Dunemaul - PvP - US - Medium Population
    7:1 Horde:Alliance Ratio.
    Mainly Central / Pacific Time Zone Guilds.
    I experiance Little to No Server Lag.

Good Luck Finding Your New Home.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Scan the realm forums if I was you.
    Insert Signiture here.