Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    they not gonna be quest areas, and the lands dont lack any kind of space.
    Duh.. not my point, really.
    7-11 never stop

Everyone has had plenty of time to get the mounts. Of course you can get unlucky but most people who really made the effort to farm it every week for a prolonged period had a good shot at it. Lets face it, half the people who get the mounts don't even use them a few weeks later even now and when flying is enabled in azeroth the zg mounts will get used even less. Do we really want to keep an obsolete raid at the expense of actual useful levelling content that would actually be regularly used for the sake of mounts that wont even get used because they aren't flying mounts ?

Also as others have said, part of the appeal of the mounts is that they are a bit more rare than some other mounts. Leave them in the game to be farmed indefinitely and they just become another bronze drake or a way for people to boost their mount count.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2010-11-04 at 02:04 PM.

My bet is that the mounts will be implemented into archaeology sometime in the future as rare artifacts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it might be the futur Troll city. That would really be great ^^ Ah dreaming....

Except Sunwell... I STILL hate that place, most BC raids aren't that hard. Kara is another one that can easily be done with 1-2 people (I am a hunter therefore melee fail). I see his point, this game wouldn't have much in it if we went off of what people said about needing the space. The arena is pointless.... very few people actually go there, and like I said, get rid of ZA, it has no appeal anymore. More people went to ZG for mounts and rep. Yes rep for those like myself who like achievements. No one on a regular basis goes out of their way to farm or even DO ZA. Place is like a Ghost Town.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunessa View Post
    No one on a regular basis goes out of their way to farm or even DO ZA. Place is like a Ghost Town.
    Considering the location, I find that quite fitting, actually...