Deleted

Instance Druid Bug

For those of you druids who are getting the "you are dead" bug inside instance's its a shape shift bug all you need to do is come out of shape shift to your normal state and then use the leave instance icon. I found this out when i was playing a few nights from now and hopefully if enough people ticket a GM about this issue Blizz will have it in the next patch.

15+ Year Old Account
    you do know when you shapeshift into a tree your heart stops beating
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Taters91 View Post
    For those of you druids who are getting the "you are dead" bug inside instance's its a shape shift bug all you need to do is come out of shape shift to your normal state and then use the leave instance icon. I found this out when i was playing a few nights from now and hopefully if enough people ticket a GM about this issue Blizz will have it in the next patch.
    OMG why did I not think of trying this.
    Dude you are my hero!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    you do know when you shapeshift into a tree your heart stops beating
    and if u r bear/cat/boom its most likely that ur just heartless person
    cry out

It doesn't always work the first time, so if you shifted out and it still says your dead just keep shifting in and out.

thank you, will need to remember this for next time
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've just always used "Leave group." :P

Aerie Peak 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 86 / 90 / 90 Kel'Thuzad 90 Tichondrius 90 / 90

wat?

chickens r heartless bastards

Quote Originally Posted by Aveykin View Post
    I've just always used "Leave group." :P
    Which honestly works 100% of the time, unless you happen to be the one left after all the other Druids leave group.
    All alone and stuck, so scary. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Scunosi View Post
    Which honestly works 100% of the time, unless you happen to be the one left after all the other Druids leave group.
    All alone and stuck, so scary. :<
    Or if you are like me and like to jump around... it doesn't teleport you out if your mid-air =/ (Unless they fixed that recently, haven't done many heroic lately)

Quote Originally Posted by axio View Post
    Or if you are like me and like to jump around... it doesn't teleport you out if your mid-air =/ (Unless they fixed that recently, haven't done many heroic lately)
    Nah, happened to me a few minutes ago.

Quote Originally Posted by axio View Post
    If you have error text turned on, it actually tells you: "You can not do this while falling". Seems that it doesent like to teleport you out of the instance if you are not firmly planted on the ground. Makes me wonder if hopping around like a quake kiddie could prevent a vote kick from actually removing you from the instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    aaaaaahhhhh duh...thought it was a bug everyone was experiencing. I always just rushed to leave party before others left. And in the unfortunate instance that everyone left before me I hearthstoned. TY for this helps a lot