Thread: Lightwell..?

15+ Year Old Account

Lightwell..?

Partymembers don't click it or are melee range and can not be bothered to walk back to get a heal.
    So now i skip the entire spell, I think most priest do skip it. Or am i mistaken and missing something that makes the spell worth a talent point..?

If only the spell was like http://www.wowhead.com/spell=67194 as cast by Argent Priestess in Trial of the Champion then i would take it for sure, but sadly its not. And another one bites the dust. - <3 Kel

Any tips for useful usage?
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2010-11-03 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Partymembers don't click it or are melee range and can not be bothered to walk back to get a heal.
    So now i skip the entire spell, I think most priest do skip it. Or am i mistaken and missing something that makes the spell worth a talent point..?

If only the spell was like http://www.wowhead.com/spell=67194 as cast by Argent Priestess in Trial of the Champion then i would take it for sure, but sadly its not.

Any tips for useful usage?
    /em points at sticky

And... it has a huge as range, in HLK last night as shadow, during the platform phases I could stand way back dpsing and click it with no problems, and since you can click it and it doesn't interrupt your spell casting or switches target it didn't affect my dps one big.

Mechanics of Ligthwell changed in 4.0.1, you no longer have to stand in it to use it.
    Just click it, it has nice enough range.

If you're in a PuG, it is useless. If you are with your guild, your healing leader should have words with the others in the raid, it is a very efficient raid heal.

Also, remove the bit about ToC before the mod hits u with the ban hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
    Also, remove the bit about ToC before the mod hits u with the ban hammer.
    I was going to just close this thread and roll my eyes thanks to the awesome sticky. But yeah... too late.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~