10+ Year Old Account

where you found elementals

Just wanted to see if we could gather info in this thread by listing (more accurately than what is on the front page) where you killed the event Elementals, which type, and what time to the best of your ability.

I myself got Earth Elementals in Stormpeaks, west of K3 in the Gnoll camp at about 10:40 Central Time.

Thanks for your help guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kritheo View Post
    Yeah man how the hell. I keep my kids locked up so I can leave my guns out. This method is highly recommended.

you may want to google the meaning of "found".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    you may want to google the meaning of "found".
    Umm, as in the past tense of "find". Such as those who have killed Elementals listing now what they have previously done, where and when. Perhaps you are more versed in proper grammatical application than I, please indulge my ignorance and explain what you're getting at. In addition perhaps instead of picking apart an insignificant mistake, if indeed this is correctly indicated as a mistake, you could just post relevent info pertaining to the thread.
    Last edited by Kryden; 2010-11-03 at 11:53 AM. Reason: remove superfluous word
    Quote Originally Posted by Kritheo View Post
    Yeah man how the hell. I keep my kids locked up so I can leave my guns out. This method is highly recommended.