top end trinket questions for destro

i just acquired Phylactery of the nameless lich (hc) and I am sort of torn, as I was keen on getting CTS from halion (normal, we are working on Lk so probably wont get him down on heroic).
    Also, I am replacing my spyglass which seemed to be quite good in destro. So what are the BIS trinkets atm?

Additionally, will I have to use corruption more now to proc the trinket or will it suffice to simply have the immo and bane up? (I have tried 2/3 corruption but have not noticed any major dps loss or increase, if anything a loss). Tonight i got 21.5k on rotface without using bane of havoc on the oozes.

Finally, does Aftermath share diminishing returns with other slows? Im talking specifically about the valk phase on heroic LK, and if its worth taking 2/2.

I am at 1272 haste (i reforged 68 off a trinket, so its 1340 unbuffed). With cts unforged, id be 1435.
    How is that the magic number for destro? I am still regularly beating another warlock with 1415 haste.

You'll beat him hardly with 1406+ haste. It will give 1 more tick to your Immolate which will also increase Conflagate dmg. I've tried it. Even losing almost 80 spell power to get 1406 haste, I still got a significant dps increase in every fight.