Archealogy - Zinrock 2hander?

Can anyone from beta comment on how long it would take to level Archeaology enough to craft/obtain the epic 2 hander?

thx

yeah i was wondering myself how exactly you obtain this weapon through archeaology.. any info would be appreciated.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    if i am correct, you will have to lvl archaeology to max, then stay lots of time in troll ruins to get all the things needed to discover this treasure.

10+ Year Old Account
    something like that would have to be very small drop rate for items to be gathered, most def must be maxed

It's impossible to say how long it takes to obtain Zin'Rokh. Here's few things about that sword and archaeology. To get Zin'Rokh as your next solve you need 450 arch skill, no need to be maxed out 525/525.

The way you get your next artifact assigned to you is completely random. After you have gathered enough fragments from digsites around the world to solve the artifact assigned to you, you just cross your fingers and hope next one will be Zin'Rokh. If it is, good for you, most likely it will be one of 14 crap items in Troll line of archaeology. You just keep solving things as long as it takes.

Some people in beta have had Zin'Rokh as their 2nd or 3rd solve after reaching 450 skill, me for example have solved over 30 Troll artifacts after 450 and no Zin'Rokh.

TLDR: It's just luck.
    Last edited by Majalahti; 2010-11-03 at 08:15 PM. Reason: spelling

Deleted
    It takes about 20 hours to reach 450 with 310% flying mount. After that is basically depends on when you get the Zin'Rokh artifact, which is random as mentioned above.

I'd estimate (RNG withholding) 20hours to reach 450, and then anywhere from 5-20hours farming troll artifacts based on how lucky you are...

Most people say they can get 1-2 rare artifacts a day farming... So yeah.

Deleted
    after hitting 450 about ~700 trollfragments solved = nothing yet

I've done 92 troll solves above lvl 450 without getting it. Just to clarify, that's around 2760 fragments and 690 digs.

Deleted
    Please continue discussion on "how many fragments it took" in the more up to date thread here
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...farming-for-it

Thanks.