Thread: Zombiefest ?

Zombiefest ?

So, i tried to do zombiefest, as its one of the last achiev i need for Glory of the hero...

The zombies dont respawn, They are bugged, Also they wont pass the door which we have to kill them ....

So i guess? I wont get glory of the Hero?

Try this:

when the 2nd boss appears (wave 10/10), the tank takes him into the next room, aoe the zombies, NO DPS BOSS (!!!), and wait for the zombies to repop.
    Once respawn, then kill the boss, talk to arthas, do the 3rd boss.
    Then the MT goes back (alone) and aggro all the zombies that have respawn at the start, and brings them in the burning street, where you aggro more of them.
    Huge AOE and hope for no disconnects
    ( you should in theory wipe, but you will have the achievement )

15+ Year Old Account
    what he said, except now you have to tank the 2nd boss outside the inn. It kept teleporting me over and over again when i tried gettin in the inn XD. so you kill like ~88 from the front starting streets, and then the rest of the group kill about ~12 in the back alley at the same time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by implicationmmo View Post
    Try this:

when the 2nd boss appears (wave 10/10), the tank takes him into the next room, aoe the zombies, NO DPS BOSS (!!!), and wait for the zombies to repop.
    Once respawn, then kill the boss, talk to arthas, do the 3rd boss.
    Then the MT goes back (alone) and aggro all the zombies that have respawn at the start, and brings them in the burning street, where you aggro more of them.
    Huge AOE and hope for no disconnects
    ( you should in theory wipe, but you will have the achievement )
    While that is a proper strat of how to do it, you can't complete it like that anymore. The zombies won't go past the stairs to the town hall anymore. What we did the other day on alts was a we had a mage chill out in a building near the well while the remainder of the group continued with the instance. Like imp said pull the 2nd boss into the town hall wait for everything to respawn kill him, down the third boss and move to the start of the burning gauntlet. At that point the mage starts heading to the town hall picking up as many mobs as possible while using ice armor and simultaneously the group starts pulling zombies in the burning gauntlet. If you do it right you will have more than enough zombies for the achievement.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    You don't even have to do that. If you focus fire down the elites in the gauntlet with no AoE damage until you get to about the half way point, you can get it in the gauntlet alone as there are exactly 100 zombies in it. That is how I did it just last week.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Gogo pewpew til 2nd boss.
    2. Take 2nd boss into Goodman's General Goods or whatever the building is BESIDE the Inn. Hold him there for a few minutes without killing him so the zombies can respawn.
    3. Talk to Arthas. Kill third boss.
    4. For this part it helps to split into two groups. One group will be probably a DPS who can toss a heal, and your tank. If your tank can toss himself a heal, he can probably do it himself. This/these person/persons will run back through the first half of the instance rounding up the zombies and bring them back by the Inn entrance. Do not walk inside, they will not follow! Start killing them. This side should get something close to 80 of the 100.
    5. A plate-wearing DPS, rogue with Evasion and such, or druid in bear form should be able to round up the rest of the zombies you need on the other side of the Inn, where the fires are. This is where your healer needs to be since there are elites in these packs. (Okay, maybe not NEEDS to be. Anyone could probably do it now, with the whole DPS having 30k health thing going on. lol.) As the people in the first half start killing the zombies on their side, the person on the other side should be rounding these up, and they should be AoE'd.

We've done this twice this week. The person doing the first half doesn't really need to be a tank, but it helps in case the zombies catch up somehow.

What Rennadrel said should also work. Just depends on how much you trust your DPS not to accidentally hit something with some splash damage.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    get someone to stand in the second bit incase you only kill 90 or so zombies he can sacrafice himself while killing the zombies. or if he's good geared he can survive.
    Insert Signiture here.