Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Just remove a holy pala from 10man lk hm healing and go with a resto druid and problems solved

We got him now. Thanks all for your input, in addition to the hour we already had on him last wednesday, it took us another 2 hours tonight to get him down, so 3 hours of learning total.

Setup we used:

Paladin (tank)
    Warrior (tank)
    Priest (disc, me)
    Shaman (healer)
    Paladin (healer)
    Warlock (dps)
    Druid (boomkin)
    Druid (boomkin)
    Mage (arcane dps)
    Hunter (dps)

We recorded it ill put a link here once the video is uploaded.

Even though its post 4.0 etc it still felt nice to kill this guy, as it was a true challenge tbh, even though it was a bit easier now compared to before.

I did bane on my mage (flatsack) with 2 healers, 1 disc and 1 pug holy pally, it's not that big of a deal, this was pre-4.0.1 though and we had only 1 melee dps, I believe you can easly do it without any melee at all.

Just got Bane with:

Feral Tank
    Resto Druid
    Disc Priest
    Holy Pally
    Mage
    Mage
    Ret Pally
    Spriest
    Fury Warrior
    Ele Sham (me).

We had tried 2 heal, 2 tank up to that point and switching to 3 heals made it much much easier. Only real issue beyond simply learning and reacting to the mechanics properly (first time on LK HM for most of us) was getting RNG'd in P1 (multiple enrages on multiple shamblers) or P3 (defile, soul reaper, vile spirit) with single tank. In any case, 3 healing made it monumentally easier.

I can confirm that switching to 3 healers made a world of difference for us too. Dps values are so high now that you can easily afford this without risking problems with enrage or valkyrs. Anyone wanting to kill him before cata I strongly suggest to learn the fight with 3 healers.

We just began yesterday to try to kill the guy but our healers (disc priest, holy priest and holy paladin) are veeery low on mana when P1 ends (if it ends). Here is a log http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/s...5y/?enc=bosses

Any tips please?

Your disc healer should gear himself in such a way (through reforge mastery etc) that his shields will break every time infest hits, which will net him on average 8-9x rapture mana procs. Trust me he will be trying to go oom once he got that fixed properly.

When it comes to holy priest and holy paladin I fear my advice can only be limited. I'd look after what the great mana soak is in this case, tanks taking too much damage? If so, why? Maybe the enrage on the shamblers isnt being dispelled or stunned resulting in offtank taking way too much damage? People overaggroing ghouls? Just tossing around ideas.

Doesn't rapture occur once every 6 seconds?

I will certainly look into everything else you said. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Blisz View Post
    Doesn't rapture occur once every 6 seconds?

I will certainly look into everything else you said. Thank you.
    Not when you get multiple raptures at the same exact time from a raid mechanic.

Wouldn't we risk getting infested if the shields break?

Quote Originally Posted by Blisz View Post
    Wouldn't we risk getting infested if the shields break?
    Infest is removed when target is at 90% hp or higher, so as long as they don't maaajorly break shields, infest will still be removed even though they go through the shields.