Enhance Shaman PvP

So i've seen enhance pvp on the beta and it doesnt look good...at all. The enhancement spec has been ignored soo much it just doesnt make seens I mean we got a little bit of love with the new glyphs, but it just seems like alot of our damage is still rng. Searing Flames is awsome i will agree but the rng is dumb i crit 10k on someone without any stacks up then when 5/5 stacks up i crit 11k on the same person...something has gotta give.

Be bathed in my power! Drink in my might! Battle for the glory of the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has confirmed Enhancement's DPS to be a little low. Remember their internal builds are always several steps ahead of what we see on beta. Enhancement still looks fun to me, assuming they up the damage and/or proc rate in a couple areas.

A little low is an understatement

Be bathed in my power! Drink in my might! Battle for the glory of the Horde!

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    lol i dunno what your doing in pvp but my enhancement shaman dominates about everything. except decked out healers and ferals lol. yeah they could give us some tweaks. but it is insane how things have changed in pvp after 4.0 hopefully we wont suck at 85 like we did pre4.0 =(

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't say anything based on the beta, but as far was 4.1 goes... Enhancement was buffed drastically. Since there isn't really any threads on how Enhancement PvP works now, people find it that Enhancement was nerfed. You just have to peer deeper into the class to discover its potential. The spec used to be, Auto attack and just instant heal or lightning bolt when ever you got 5 stack Maelstrom, now it's more prot warrior based. Where a warrior prepares for shield slam, via recklessness>shield block>5 stack sunder>shield slam. Same concept for Enhancement, 5 stack searing>Frostbrand>Lava Lash. If anyone is still clueless... you don't use WF anymore, you use FB/FT (Frostbrand/Flametongue). I might not be the best enhancement shaman, but i assure you that i'm an experienced one.

- Crakerjack 80 Enhancement Shaman, Stormscale US

If anyone is still clueless... you don't use WF anymore, you use FB/FT (Frostbrand/Flametongue).

Im thinking of starting enh pvp...could you please explain to me why you use frostbrand over windfury?

it needs reworking a little being reliant on searing stacks is not so great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just pop wolves and it's godmode 1v1.