Raid Title Removal

When will wotlk raid titles be non gainable? Light of dawn for example.

Never, since their shit titles atm already anyway.
    They should have excluded the titles by the time the next contentpatch (Ulduar titles for example) hit and/or 4.01 for ICC titles.
    Locking them now will only make people that cheesed their way to a title by doing it in gameversion feel extra special.

Titles will never be removed until a blue post says they will.

Until you see a blue post, stop believing everything you see in Trade Chat.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Never, since their shit titles atm already anyway.
    They should have excluded the titles by the time the next contentpatch (Ulduar titles for example) hit and/or 4.01 for ICC titles.
    Locking them now will only make people that cheesed their way to a title by doing it in gameversion feel extra special.
    Why exactly is that?

It's not like people can overpower the Herald of the Titans for example (I think it's Herald of the Titans anyway) can't be overpowered, simply because of the requirement(s).
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    they shouldn't remove them at .. just locked them from people who are 81 - 85.

obsidian slayer ! why would i need any moar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    It's not like people can overpower the Herald of the Titans for example (I think it's Herald of the Titans anyway) can't be overpowered, simply because of the requirement(s).
    Consider: level 80 in 226 gear vs. level 85 in 226 gear.

Yeah, it would be overpowered to a certain degree.

The intelligent thing to do here would be to add a level requirement to the achievement. But Blizzard has never been one to give a damn about old content, so I doubt this will ever happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    < still rockin jenkins lol

Quote Originally Posted by *Ysa View Post
    Lvl 85 in 226 gear would be unbelievably shitty geared. They would actually fare considerably worse thanks to their haste, crit, mastery atc. being almost non-existent. Do you have any idea how ratings work?

I don't know about your realm, but having Light of the Dawn isn't something an entire realm has. Not even Kingslayer.

I see "Jenkins" and "of the Nightfall" everywhere. I rarely see "Bane of the Fallen King" or "Light of Dawn".

Especially in Cataclysm.. Heroic LK has mechanics you just can not ignore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kivipää View Post
    Lvl 85 in 226 gear would be unbelievably shitty geared. They would actually fare considerably worse thanks to their haste, crit, mastery atc. being almost non-existent. Do you have any idea how ratings work?
    /facepalm

Yes, I'm going to blame sleep depravation for that moment of retardation. Thank you for the correction.

(e) I will add, though, hp would increase for certain, making survivability less of an issue. I'm not entirely convinced it would be worse than at 80 in 226, but it definitely wouldn't be good. Ratings would go to shit, but base damage values also increase. Maybe I'll play with some builds after a good sleep...
    Last edited by Nah; 2010-11-03 at 08:43 PM. Reason: hmm

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by *Ysa View Post

Yeah, it would be overpowered to a certain degree.

The intelligent thing to do here would be to add a level requirement to the achievement. But Blizzard has never been one to give a damn about old content, so I doubt this will ever happen.
    I feel like it would actually be harder to do that at 85, because of the insane ratings requirements to get the same stat % at 85 that we have now at 80