Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    just do hot on them and u´ll be fine.

i heal hellfire using locks, but i never, never ever won't if they constantly pull aggro of the tank.
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparksparks View Post
    With all the discussion of DPS vs Tanks in instances, I thought I would bring up one about DPS vs Healers. My cousin and I were running dungeons for leveling, I was tanking while my cousin healed, and we got warlocks several times, that would just hellfire until they died, and we thought this was hilarious. These locks got pissed and such. It didn't affect me as the tank, I had aggro just fine, but my cousin didn't feel like he should have to heal a lock if he's stupid enough to let the hellfire kill him. Is this the correct philosophy concerning hellfire and healing? Discuss.
    What kind of healer? If they are a druid or priest there's really no reason for them not to be able to heal a hellfireing Warlock(assuming they aren't pulling threat because of it). With druids and priests both having a spam-able HoT(and shields if priest) your healer shouldn't really be complaining unless it's a major drain on their mana.

10+ Year Old Account
    demon form plus hellfire is win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    Well, Demonology Locks their new main AE is Hellfire, which can not be canceled by pressing "Esc", which causes some Warlocks to run around with it, unknowing how to cancel it.
    rightclick the buff icon.

Quote Originally Posted by Suntwat View Post
    I can't think of any reason not to heal them. it speeds up the dungeons fuckloads (had a 2k dps lock at level 65 fx) and it's nowhere near hard or mana-consuming to keep them up trough it.

the whole "I won't heal you when you lifetap/hellfire" mentality is just lazy/bad healers who think they run the show. as a healer your job is to heal your group. and as long as people don't stand in fire for the whole fight the like, you're the one who fails if they die.
    Isn't hellfire basically standing in fire!? just saying. Anyway yeah I would throw a hot on them but if they are pulling agro and getting beat down on health then they should have the sense to stop.
    Last edited by issa; 2010-11-19 at 09:03 AM.