Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    why blizzard, WHY!!! My druid tank was already being booted from groups for being bad, and you just HALVED OUR THREAT AND COOLDOWNS!!! >.>

RIP my druid alt, I think I'll role another combat rogue, they're better tanks than druids now...

edit: ah what the hell, 90% weapon damage for ambush? blizzard are you even looking at yourselves, WHY WOULD WE DO AN ATTACK THAT DOES LESS THAN AUTO ATTACK?!

Why are they nerfing every single attack rogues have by half?

Hoping its not just me but are they serious with these rogue changes? Reducing the damage of many of our moves will just put us farther in the hole. Yes I know this is for level 85 balance but even at 85, we get no new dps abilities and from beta we are not doing so hot as it is.

Awe I was excited for Lil' Alex /QQ

Deleted
    Nerfing hunters...? Blizzard are you serious? Hunters are currently the most broken/UP class (together with some other specs of diff classes) and you nerf them even more?!

Deleted
    Wait what.

This build is the strangest ever! Most abilities does under 100% wep damage now, and hunters got NERFED?! They blew hard already! And they barely touched warlocks and mages? While still allowing enh shammies to burst hard as fuck? Well... I guess I'll just get to see if my predictions of this build being even less balanced are true in a few hours.

Discipline
    Rapture now cannot occur more than once every 12 sec, down from 6 sec.
    I assume that's just worded wrong, but my question is did they revert the change to Rapture and make it 12 sec CD again?

Warriors aren't looking so good. Fuck

So Protect the Innocent wont give me an extra heals when I heal myself? /sigh was really hoping to put points on it for my Ret paladin. But Im happy DS is useful again, but 60% weapon dmg makes me want to throw up. As for the DK changes, I think blizz hates Frost DK *cry*

What the fuck is going on? Rogues are already crap and now they are doing these major damage nerfs? This got to be a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    12% nerf across the board for warlocks is weird... I mean I can understand doing it to some of the harder hitting things but why do it to stuff like fel flame, shadowburn and searing pain which all did weak damage already?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's new about the Shadow orbs? I'm pretty sure the 0%'s are wrong? Explain!

Nice changes :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, fury just got crushed. And we were already falling behind in DPS.

And Divine Stome now costing mana: LAME. Not to mention only doing 60& wep damage. Jeeze, gonna toss that ability right off my bar.

They reduced every Warlock spell by the same 12%? I've never seen something so lazy. How can that be "balanced"?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    The nerf balls are flying everywhere today! Dang. Though I can understand the druid nerfs a bit - I felt like I've been killing things a bit fast and made it feel unchallenging.

10+ Year Old Account
    boo for warrior nerfs...but i guess the fury spec WAS a little O.P. for a minute there...*sigh, it was cool while it lasted. (Raging Blow from 150%wepdmg to 80%? WTF? I'd take 100%, even 90%, if you're gonna bring up the mastery growth rates, its only fair, i suppose. Drat....

For once the typical and almost total lack of DK mention in the patch notes is a good thing .

Blizzard when asked about what to do about rogues: TO THE GROUND BABY!

10+ Year Old Account
    NNOOOOO! MY Lil' Alextraza!