Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khallynos View Post
    @Razac

Have you seen rogues? My argument for the worst class in the game. At least they buffed bandits guile and redirect. =)
    Rogues? Worst class? I have a friend who can do 16k single target in most bosses in ICC25 easily. 23k on Saurfang, since the patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    Kill Shot renamed to "Tickle Shot"
    Nope, its renamed to "Troll shot" for trolling everyone into thinking these changes were made for level 80-85s.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    why blizzard, WHY!!! My druid tank was already being booted from groups for being bad, and you just HALVED OUR THREAT AND COOLDOWNS!!! >.>

RIP my druid alt, I think I'll role another combat rogue, they're better tanks than druids now...

edit: ah what the hell, 90% weapon damage for ambush? blizzard are you even looking at yourselves, WHY WOULD WE DO AN ATTACK THAT DOES LESS THAN AUTO ATTACK?!
    sigh, and this.

Druid tanks survivability was rediculously high. You caould say it was faceroll levels high, so I understand the survivability nerfs. The dmg nerfs is understandable too, since they are ofc gonna buff the threat oif that turns out to be a problem.
    Meh

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korhal View Post

So what you will do about AoE fights? Also, the mana cost is a good thing, better then building holy power just for AoE. It was like a rogue need to waste 5 combo points just to use FoK.

Edit: Everyone except the shamans got the nerf bat muahhahahahhahha!
    Mages got buffed.
    BfA Beta Time

Dang you blizz >.< Leave hunters alone!

Great more Warrior nerfs! Blizzard just hates us warriors. This is because of our epic warrior beard.

10+ Year Old Account

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post
    going that way, fury warriors will deal LESS damage at 85 than right now at 80
    Thats kinda on purpose. You supposed to get new gear so you'll do more damage, dimwit

What about nerfing Balance druid and Fire mage ? Starfall and living bomb blow any other AoE spells away.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by imtehrogue View Post
    Rogues already pretty much fail as combat...but nerfing it again..wtf?
    lol, right, it was even pointless nerfing mutilate which is what im pissed over, but combat, really? You mean a spec that would pretty much only be used for trash really needs to be nerfed?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiranasta View Post
    Damn it, people. There have been three responses already mentioning that these nerfs are for level 1 characters, NOT higher level characters. The world is not ending.
    Thought I'd quote myself as people still don't seem to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric View Post

Making characters weaker does not necessarily make the game harder. Making the game harder would make the game harder though
    Less dps=longer fights= more mana management for healer and longer phases in bosses= harder pve fights
    Meh

Quote Originally Posted by mordras View Post
    Are you sure you aren't picking up the changes mentioned in this post regarding abilities scaling as you level?

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...74&pageNo=1#14

You are saying Sinister Strike now only deals 42% damage down from 100%. That corresponds to the link above...

"So as an example, Sinister Strike is currently planned to do 42% weapon damage at level 1, with the percentage of weapon damage rising per level up to its maximum potential at 80. "
    oh my god please tell me this guy is right, because those ridiculously massive nerfs to rogue abilities is just insane.

Melee nerfs were kinda expected but out of all casters Mages got some buffs and tiny bity nerf but Warlocks got 12% nerf to all spells ? WTF is blizzard smoking

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiranasta View Post
    Thought I'd quote myself as people still don't seem to get it.
    You're expecting people to read before they post about their QQ? Obviously you expect too much from them!

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Melee nerfs were kinda expected but out of all casters Mages got some buffs and tiny bity nerf but Warlocks got 12% nerf to all spells ? WTF is blizzard smoking

again, it's BASE DMG nerf. that's barely noticable.
    Meh

Quote Originally Posted by Rifee View Post
    Less dps=longer fights= more mana management for healer and longer phases in bosses= harder pve fights

So to your mentality blizzard removing cloaks rings and trinkets from the game would make the game harder, because it would make characters weaker. This is acceptable to you?

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchHellfire View Post
    12% nerf across the board for warlocks is weird... I mean I can understand doing it to some of the harder hitting things but why do it to stuff like fel flame, shadowburn and searing pain which all did weak damage already?
    maybe because warlocks are currently #1 in dps with whichever spec they are in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rifee View Post
    Are you retarded?

Yeah, instead of designing encounters with difficult mechanics, you just break the game so it's nearly impossible to beat things.

Looks like you share the same mental disability that the FF11 team had.
    Last edited by Xathian; 2010-11-03 at 09:32 PM.

Speculations are that the numbers we see here are at LEVEL 1, abilities will probably scale with level! So a 42% sinister strike is at level 1 and the normal 80%(or 100%?) would be at level 85.
    This would counteract the low level issues with "one-shotting" and 7 sec boss kills.
    (This information is probably derived from datamining, dataminers may not be aware of this new scaling element at the time they collected the data.)

Relinking bluepost for source of speculations, let's wait for Blizzard to clarify the matter with some official notes
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...74&pageNo=1#14

(Thanks to Mordras for finding the bluepost)

Wait, why would they NERF multishot? It was already horribly weak. Frostheim, the preeminent hunter expert concluded that unless you're Survival with both points in Serpent Spread, you need to be able to hit seven guys with your multishot for it to actually be cost effective. Otherwise, it's more efficient to just single target guys. Pretty much the thing it's good for anymore is giant groups, like the geists traps in ICC, or just tagging multiple guys before someone else does. Why would they nerf it further?