Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric View Post
    Why are they nerfing every single attack rogues have by half?

I have an idea. Why doesn't blizz just allow paid access to in house builds, and open a forum for them. That way you guys can have so much fun whining about nerfs and proclaiming your undying love when they buff you?

You will have access to a PTR like realm or realms and you can play with Devs and help give them a tad bit better feedback. Cause honestly I bet for many of you this whole subject is far more interesting to most of you then some heroic or raid content and the loot they have coming up.

I bet they would make some mad money if they did this. Don't lie you know you would love it.

I'm glad arcane didn't suffer that much (20% to 10%), however I don't like the haste thingy after each arcane blast, it will burn mana like hell, and I won't be able to spam it through the whole fight.

Sarcasm detected.

Deleted
    OMG warlocks got total NERF

Quote Originally Posted by Ikee View Post
    Is it just me or is the nerf to warlocks not nessasery equal to 12% dmg output nerf? It's the base DMG which means that the nerf isn't as huge when u have alot of spell power?
    It's actually an extremely minor nerf, but people have no idea how spell damage is calculated so they cry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muckey View Post
    If every single class gets their dmg/healing lowered it's not a nerf. It's a lowerage of the dmg output by a percentage. If everyone got buffed by 50%, you wouldn't be 50% more powerful compared to others since THEY ALSO GOT THE CHANGE.

You have to put it in perspective. You got lowered dmg, yea; but so did the other class next to you. Some of you are obsessed by numbers
    do you see a very "big" nerf to warriors? because i dont.. all i see is "OH CLEAVE IT SCALES BETTAH NAO" wow.. nerf.. i c, oh raging blows.. oh ye.. right.. "40%" dmg "nerf" isnt much for a 25% buff to cleave. where lock is 12% in EVERYTHING basicly... yes.. lots got nerfed, but "some" got buffed, the "class next to me" is warriors on the meters atleast. So IN WHAT WORLD is that not unbalanced.

what the hell warlock nerfs.

---------- Post added 2010-11-04 at 03:49 PM ----------

what the hell warlock nerfs. -.-

so does this mean the rated arena weapons are actually sold to teams with rating?
    or do we still get to buy them without ratings?

Quote Originally Posted by Toshinuru View Post
    do you see a very "big" nerf to warriors? because i dont.. all i see is "OH CLEAVE IT SCALES BETTAH NAO" wow.. nerf.. i c, oh raging blows.. oh ye.. right.. "40%" dmg "nerf" isnt much for a 25% buff to cleave. where lock is 12% in EVERYTHING basicly... yes.. lots got nerfed, but "some" got buffed, the "class next to me" is warriors on the meters atleast. So IN WHAT WORLD is that not unbalanced.
    I honestly cannot understand a single thing out of that text. So I'm sorry, can't respond to that I'm afraid.

What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been now also rewards Master Riding

Sooo they took it away and they are giving it back again right?? i want my 5k back..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Holy shit at the Warlock changes
    Absolutly pissed off with the Warlock Nerf!!!
    -12% in ALL Base DMG???? WTF!!

I dont wanna play another expansion doing less dps than a paladin or a Dk that can do wherever they want,
    (they can Tank, heal and do Dps as good as any warlock)
    This is so UNBALANCED.
    SOOOOOO DISSAPOINTED :_(

C´mon we Warlocks suffered Wrath of the Lich expansion NERF very Hard...anyone could do same DPS that we could....even more....
    And also Warlock don´t scale dmg with gear as good as other classes do...we need extremelly good gear to notice any up in dmg....
    I expected a buff for the Warlock Class, not this.......

I just hope u make up ur mind and STOP smoking that.....
    Last edited by mmoc2496188830; 2010-11-05 at 07:42 PM.

Deleted
    why should nerf the arcane mages? i understant that class need nerf but not arcane spec... arcane was already nerf now they gonne!! at least boost more the arcane missiles to be the game more balance!
    whats up with warriors last night 3 warriors was having fight becouse the first he was saying that they nerf them second they boost them and the third he was saying that was nothin.
    BLIZZARD DONT NERF ONLY MAGE'S NERF ALSO WARRIORS AND THE OTHER CLASSE'S
    Last edited by mmoca346cb8061; 2010-11-05 at 09:14 AM.

Are these changes for level 1-79? or for 85?

Deleted
    Dang they better have some underlining thought for those rogue nerves, else I won't be playing CC i'm afraid after this big of a nerf they will be completely useless in pvp ;(

Deleted

Low lvl nerves...

Think one sec: Why rogues and hunter... warlock nerfs? Well they want to eradicate twinking to the max. These nerves will become naught at lvl 80-85. To pleason the newcomers more they removed the OPness of rogues and hunters from bg's on low lvls. Just dont care about these nerfs as you'll be able to lvl to 60,80 in like several weeks.
    -Tronux-