Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Every class that does Melee damage (incl. Hunters) got some major nerfs and rightly so. Damage was too high across the board and needed to come down. While the lack of nerfs in some cases might be a little disheartening it's certainly the right thing for this game now.
    Cast...er...damage?
    What?
    Edit:I'm dumb, nevermind.
    Last edited by Minky; 2010-11-03 at 09:47 PM.

yup, lots of nerfs on rogues, dunno why though, they're not op atm, AND like stated on posts earlier, no significant nerfs on mages and destrolocks

Deleted
    * Ambush now deals 90% weapon damage, down from 190%. Deals 130% weapon damage if a dagger is equipped, down from 275%.
    Good. Fucking. Riddance!

now maybe rogues won't instakill EVERYONE in lower lv BG's >_<

watching the forums explode with countless threads created and replyed to by people without F5 or a refresh button to see the post explaining the massive across the board nerfs only for lvs 1-79 ======= PRICELESS
    Death Knights are good for one thing. Bank Alts. Nothing more.

yay lvl 15 rouges won't be able to one shot everything.

as has been said. this is mainly geared towards low lvls.

Quote Originally Posted by Synexlol View Post
    QFT - And Boub please post the Blue Post explaining the coefficients scaling.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/27497...nbalance-1-60/

There ya go nub.

Quote Originally Posted by Falathien View Post
    * Sinister Strike now deals 42% weapon damage, down from 100%.
    * Revealing Strike now deals 81% weapon damage, down from 125%.Recuperate abilities, by 16%, down from 20%.
    I don't claim to fully understand dps mechanics, but doesn't auto attacking have the potential to do 100% weapon damage?
    Armory link:
    Aceydubs

most classes got nerfed...
    however, enhancement got a small buff without any nerfs \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkmanutz View Post
    holy shit. are you kidding me.
    all. of. this.

and to someone a few posts up, lvl 15 rogues can still one shot a lvl 17 mage which sucks =\

Deleted
    These chances are not nerfs because other classes are seeing more or less the same things.
    Now, we will see how many real rogues are still playing the class and are not just here to OS low level players...
    I hope the rogue population will be cleaned from all the twinks who are maybe the reason why Blizzard is keeping rogues so low in raid DPS.

---------- Post added 2010-11-03 at 11:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    most classes got nerfed...
    however, enhancement got a small buff without any nerfs \o/
    Yes, I am really happy for Enhancement. They really deserved a buff since they were the only spec trying to survive in a even worse status than rogues.
    /hug Enhancement Shamans

I really want a piece of that huge rock of crack the dev's were smoking while writing this.
    We were already behind hybrids by far. and now they kick us in the face while we're on the floor.
    The time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DerGenerale View Post
    I really want a piece of that huge rock of crack the dev's were smoking while writing this.
    We were already behind hybrids by far. and now they kick us in the face while we're on the floor.
    no, theyre kicking low level rogues from their cloud on mount olympus and making them equal to us mere mortals, these are for level 1's not lv 85s

You got trolled by Boub.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DerGenerale View Post
    As far as I understand, you read the post a little too fast : we even got a few buffs !

Assassination
    Venomous Wounds damage increased by 66%, from 403 to 675.

Combat
    Bandit's Guile now increases damage to the target by up to 30%. (Up from 15%)
    Aggression now increases damage of Sinister Strike, Backstab, and Eviscerate by 7/14/20%, up from 5/10/15%.

Subtlety
    Redirect now also redirects any insight gained from Bandit's Guile.

Usually, I am not very kind with Blizzard (see my previous posts) but here I agree with them.

PS EDIT : I still think Combat is Crap, this is not a matter of numbers, this is a problem with the core design of the new habilities. Buffing the DPS will not solve the design issues...
    Last edited by mmoc972a289242; 2010-11-03 at 10:30 PM.

Originally Posted by Zarhym
    This is one of those moments where reading data-mined material can be sorely misleading. I talked a bit about these changes yesterday here: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...eNo=1&sid=1#14

Most of these abilities have not changed for level 80+, however, they've been changed to scale from 1-79. As an example, Ambush deals a flat 190% weapon damage on live realms. With these changes, it now deals 90% weapon damage when first learned, and increases up to 190% again by the time you hit level 80.

We made these adjustments because healing and damage-dealing at low levels has been way too powerful. These changes will make more sense when you get into the game and see for yourself.
    The sky is ffaaaaalllllliiiinnnggggg!!

10+ Year Old Account
    A Rogue QQing about nerfs? Unpossible!!

i know i dont understand it---i mean as it was after the patch assas was more or less where it was before the patch and combat was in the toilet--and it looked like they were starting to fix combat, and now they super-nerf all of our specs again, what the hell for? it wasnt like we had insane advantages we were just trying to get by--so why?? and am i just mistaken about this like did i misss a buff we got or something? theres got to be some reason behind this super nerf!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Most of these nerfs, specifically rogues, are for 1-79 only, scaling up as you level to level 80. I believe it clearly says that in the blue post... Read more carefully in the future people.

just lock this, for lvl 80 toons there is no nerf at all in this build, just move on.

Quote Originally Posted by deathtognomes View Post
    About time really!

Rogues that can heal? Give me a break!!!!

lols, kitty druids say hi xD

---------- Post added 2010-11-03 at 10:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ithildine View Post
    I hope the rogue population will be cleaned from all the twinks who are maybe the reason why Blizzard is keeping rogues so low in raid DPS.

because there are so many twinks in fuckin ICC?
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2010-11-03 at 10:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.