Deleted

Beta Videos: Magmaw

Yogscast

Yogscast got a sneak preview up today for Magmaw, which included a kill and commentary, so enjoy!

Edit: Thread Hijacked by Zao!
    Last edited by Zao; 2010-11-04 at 05:47 PM.

Deleted
    Imo they were doing something wrong, too much bloody damage going on, at the start (and through the whole fight, anyway.. the tanks went ridicously low on more than one occasion)
    Last edited by mmocc026e927d8; 2010-11-04 at 05:02 PM.

awesome fight, but looks buggy

Looks like a pretty cool fight, can see why it took them so long to get it working decently.

Why do most fights seem to have assloads of unavoidable AoE damage?

I kinda felt sorry for that worm :/
    When he drops and his little legs start moving, it kinda feels wrong to even attack him v.v

I like the Yogscast boss preview videos. Much more nuanced and relevant commentary than many of the other beta video people, like TotalBiscuit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    I like the Yogscast boss preview videos. Much more nuanced and relevant commentary than many of the other beta video people, like TotalBiscuit.
    I'm surprised there have been very few other videos of this boss, even now - I would have thought there would be a ton more videos by now.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciah View Post
    Why do most fights seem to have assloads of unavoidable AoE damage?
    Because Blizzard wants to punish healers.

...but in all seriousness, Cataclysm ain't meant to be easy.
    Last edited by Synaxis; 2010-11-09 at 08:52 AM. Reason: never actually said anything of any importance