Thread: Need GNOMEADIN

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Need GNOMEADIN

I'm a little hurt that there are so many classes that can race change to something new and exciting..and paladin's get...cows. IMO, ally should be able to rock mini-blockadins. Discuss.

Deleted
    What is this, i don't even...

10+ Year Old Account
    No... just... no.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

yes, just yes.

Quote Originally Posted by apeiiron View Post
    I'm a little hurt that there are so many classes that can race change to something new and exciting..and paladin's get...cows. IMO, ally should be able to rock mini-blockadins. Discuss.
    Dwarves have been able to be pallies forever...
    Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

10+ Year Old Account
    dorfs definitely do NOT compare.

Give it 2 more expansions. By then, any race can be any class and you can pick any racial and any faction.

yes! and their holy power would be coming from prismatic laser beams.

ok, how about this: Dwarves lose the ability to become paladins, and gnomes gain the ability to become paladins. with this, it would be EPIC, cuz who plays a dwarfadin?

10+ Year Old Account
    i just wish my class had something good to look forward too (gnome being priority, of course).

---------- Post added 2010-11-04 at 04:57 PM ----------

true story..Brann and Muradin don't even stoop to dorfadins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell, effing, no. With priests there already can be ALL GNOME raids, we don't need ALL GNOME PALLY raids...

Quote Originally Posted by Gisthul View Post
    yes! and their holy power would be coming from prismatic laser beams.
    After the ravishing success of the technoviking we now bring you, Techno paladin! Who needs faith in the light when you can just create it! In the flavors holy, iron gnome and retribution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Hell, effing, no. With priests there already can be ALL GNOME raids, we don't need ALL GNOME PALLY raids...
    I second this, all gnome raid is a long sought dream

10+ Year Old Account
    A truly unstoppable force. The planets don't even need to align.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am i the only one thinking Gnomes shouldn't even have ANY kind of melee class?

their strength lies in intelligence and inventions, not in muscle.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalarius View Post
    What is this, i don't even... Have anything original to say.
    Fixed.
    OT: It actually wouldn't be that far-fetched, Gnomes have been involved with Humans and Dwarves (who can be paladins) since.. Well a looong time. And they can clearly be connected to "the light" as demonstrated by Gnome priests. Them being more technologically advanced shouldn't affect it in any way, and they are a well-meaning race for the most part.

---------- Post added 2010-11-04 at 01:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Critical92 View Post
    Am i the only one thinking Gnomes shouldn't even have ANY kind of melee class?

their strength lies in intelligence and inventions, not in muscle.
    Gotta have huge arms to stab a poison-lined dagger or sword into someone's neck right?
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Deleted
    I thought Blizzard said they didn't see an immediate problem with Gnome paladins, but they didn't want to every race to be able to become every class.

As far as I'm concerned, Cataclysm giving us new possible combinations is a good thing, and no doubt a move on Blizzard part to entice us to roll fresh new alts (our time=their money) or change race (directly giving them our money).
    While some of the new race/class combinations are already radical changes, such as Night Elf society admitting the Highborne again, some of the remaining locked out combinations should definitely remain off-limits.

I could live with Gnome Paladins however, they're the only remaining Alliance race that's still suitable to pick up the hammer - Night Elves or Worgen definitely aren't -, and that way there would be a Paladin/Shaman Balance, where in each faction 4 races have access to their previously exclusive class, and 2 races have access to the exclusive class of the other faction, with each having one race having access to both. (Tauren & Draenei)

it would definately make sense for gnomes to be able to become paladins, i mean theyve been living in IF with the dwarves for forever, you would think they would have learned to call on the light by now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifsara View Post
    ok, how about this: Dwarves lose the ability to become paladins, and gnomes gain the ability to become paladins. with this, it would be EPIC, cuz who plays a dwarfadin?

I have 3 dwarfadins...

Pft...all gnomes need is a good poison to wipe them out, the dead'er the better