Thread: (H) Tiny Abo

(H) Tiny Abo

Hi there,

i´m playing fury and got (H) Tiny Abo this evening. As there is no distinct information which trinkets are best since 4.0.1 i dont know which of my trinkets (Herkuml and (H)WFS) i shall replace, or just abandon (H) Tiny Abo.

Armorylink: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nnash&cn=Socko

Thanks in advance!

If you can while using it. Can you tell if the proc from the trinket actually gives you rage since it uses a weapon swing?

Picture is Armory.

Now that, is an interesting question.

I mean i dont see why not unless Blizz is like "Lol, no..."

Picture is Armory.

Deleted
    Could be very interesting for Arms warriors as well, if it would procc off from a Opportunity strike?

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    According to a few people on the EJ forums:

-Proc generates no additional rage
    -Motes can build from Arms Mastery

I see no reason why it would generate rage, its an additional (special) attack which bases the damage it does on your current weapon damage - there's no reason to think it would generate rage, World of Logs even lists it as a special named 'Manifest Anger'.

All in all still a good Fury trinket in my opinion. Kind of a downer it doesnt generate additional rage. Ah, well.

Picture is Armory.

Its a yellow attack unless it was changed recently...which means no rage from it.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

15+ Year Old Account
    I just won the normal version of this last night, how does this fair vs DBW and the Heroic WFS? I saw the hit as an opportunity to reforge some mastery to my gear but, all in all i'm unsure

I did some testing last night, and it seems that this trinket is really crap for us as i did about 1000 dps less using it (from ~ 10.000 to 8.500) -> Bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    The trinket is complete crap, the only reason RET palas and Mut rogues love it is because the proc counts as a physical swing (even though it generates no rage for us) so it procs Seals and Poisons, its those seal and poison procs that massivly inflate the value of the trinket for those classes.

Heroic DBW + Heroic STS are still by far the best 2 trinkets.

The HWT from justice points is now a pretty nice trinket, with arp removed and haste being worth more than crit(or at least equal to it) its a pretty sick trinket now.

Oh, I wouldn't say its utter crap. The massive amount of hit, if you can make the most of it, really helps in reforging and gemming. And while the proc doesn't generate rage...50% weapon damage hits happen pretty often with enough haste. I use the heroic version of it, and I'm actually pretty satisfied with it. I saw a slight increase in dps with it, course I replaced the ilvl 251 WFS with it.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Quote Originally Posted by Eka View Post
    According to a few people on the EJ forums:

-Proc generates no additional rage
    -Motes can build from Arms Mastery
    ORLY? I am getting that trinket. :>

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!