Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yippo View Post
    Your first good point on this entire thread. I'll stop now; your latest post was just as uninformed as all the others so there's not much point me being here anyway.
    I disagree, there were misinformed posts from him also

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yippo View Post
    Your first good point on this entire thread. I'll stop now; your latest post was just as uninformed as all the others so there's not much point me being here anyway.
    Says the player who thinks DSing in AoE is bad.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icecreamtruck View Post
    I don't know too much about victory rush i haven't tested, but it doesn't say "after you get a killing blow" it says "after you kill". Other abilities says "after you get a killing blow"

Classes are different is a horrible argument. So basically frost mages are fine atm because classes are different? lol. Don't you see a pattern? They are nerfing all self healing. Except recuperate and victory rush. It's just absurd with the huge health pools. Rogues and Warriors have no reason to have that much self healing. Blizz have said they want us to take breaks and eat up, not steamroll trough countless mobs. Thats exactly what rogues and warriors are doing now.

Classes are different yes thats why Dk's should have an advantage over rogues and warriors with self healing, like we are supposed to.
    Unless it was changed very recently, it has always procced on a killing blow. That's what "When you kill a mob" means in WoW.

And no, there is nothing that says Death Knights should have better self healing than Warriors or Rogues, and considering Victory Rush can't really be used in a boss fight, it isn't near as good as Death Strike.

They haven't nerfed all self healing. Death Strike is the same as it has been for all of 4.0. It's still the best self healing any dps class has, because it is easy to use and does damage.

Who says Rogues and Warriors can't have self healing?
    goes great with 7-Up!

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay...this thread is all over the place.
    There's like 3 different discussions going on, please make seperate threads for those.
    /locked