How does a 2h frost dk reforge?

Thanks for the help
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    Thanks for the help
    Crit into mastery is what I did and I am happy with it. Not sure if that will change at 85 but well see. With Killing machine you dont need crit as much for frost so it is the easy stat to nerf.

I reforged all my excess hit expertise and crit to haste until around 30%. Then focused the rest on Mastery. Got about 30% increased frost dmg with it and uber fast attack and rune regen rates.

Mastery mastery mastery mastery MASTERY!!! This is simply because the main bulk of your damage will be Frost Strike due to using UHP as 2h Frost.

As for gems: stick Haste gems into your gear until you hit 900 Haste Rating, then pure Str from then on. Obviously use the orange variant to get socket bonuses. Have fun!

According to EJ, stack as much haste as you can. If you already have haste onto an item, reforge in mastery. Yellow socket -----------> 20 haste, red socket -----------> 10 str 10 haste. Haste is the most important stat because of might of the frozen waste (this is also why you have to run in UH presence).
    Last edited by Cymorìl; 2010-11-05 at 09:17 AM.

Crit into haste till you hit 900, then crit to mastery.

20 str is better than 10str/10haste past 900ish haste.

see this:
    2H, thanks to MotFW and Unholy Presence, absolutely loves haste. It increases auto-attacks which means more MotFW and KM procs. It increases rune regeneration, which means more yellow damage - and, unlike DW, 2H actually has the available globals to make use of those additional abilities. It's truly the "master stat"... with the catch being that it has a "soft cap" (a point where it's value slightly diminishes to be behind that of mastery and strength) around approximately 900 rating (at level 80; the level 85 point has yet to be determined). But otherwise, after that you have mastery which, with the vast reliance on FS which 2H specs have, is absolutely quite potent, essentially tied (but ever so slightly ahead) of strength.

From here: http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t105701-...ysm_countdown/