Did they fix night in beta?

Anyone know? are the zones all now giving a true night? or is it still some change at night some don't... i know some zones like Moonglade/Teldrassil are magically enchanted skies, but in classic you can see the Barrens changes colour in the night, but the badlands doesn't still glowing that bright red, like its day.

quite a few zones change, but some do not in classic. I wonder if they'll change this. And was there rumour of true night returning as an option? You know in beta/early classic wow design phase, night was true night, you couldn't see anything unless in illuminated areas like cities or if you had a torch or camp fires, but for the sake of pvp servers mainly, they changed that and lightened everything up at night enough to see, i know many would love the option to play in true night especially on pvE and RP servers, but more importantly i hope the zones change at night in cat............

Deleted
    As far as I've seen, I don't think they change. Could still come, though. But even if it isn't clear that it's night, there's always a difference in amount of light, no mather how small.

Deleted
    the game in general is way too bright during night.. its pretty weid.

also theres fullmoon every night, which is also weird

BUFF SKIES!
    but nerf the ground, when I hit it to hard, it insta kills me, thats a little OP blizz dont cha think
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    "Grmblblmbmlbmlbmlb Stalker"