Macros for Warlocks in 4.0

Just wondering if anyone came up with any good macros to use as a warlock since the patch.. Some of mine dont work anymore and havent found out any really good ones to save button space.. Right now i have keybindings coming out of the butt lol..

/cast Soul Harvest
    /s LOL LOOK AT ME I'M A MAGE!!

/cast soul harvest
    /me is a silly mage! GIVF OP CLEAVE!!

Any way to get the imp to dispel me without having to target myself everytime AND without making a macro for it? I have it bound on the pet bar, but I don't want to have to make an individual macro for it and rebind it there.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's a default self cast key on alt, try that

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    Any way to get the imp to dispel me without having to target myself everytime AND without making a macro for it? I have it bound on the pet bar, but I don't want to have to make an individual macro for it and rebind it there.
    I prefer these type of macros;

#showtooltip Singe Magic(Special Ability)
    /cast [pet:imp, @mouseover, help][pet:imp, @player] singe magic

Basically if you mouse over an ally (like a healer) it will dispel magic from them, otherwise it will self dispel. Keep in mind that the cd is much shorter than the felhunter was so try and use it every time its up. I am still getting used to this. Very annoying that even if you do not have magic to dispell it will still use the ability, unlike the felhunter.

I also have a macro question, can anyone tell me if its possible to make a macro than makes your imp flee and starts casting Health funnel at the same time?

Thanks
    More pew pew less QQ

10+ Year Old Account
    You can do that with the addon Clique ( http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ls/clique.aspx ). Also this works on every character in your raid and not just yourself.

For demonology you could bind shadowbolt and incinerate to one key with for example incinerate on the shift modifier. When molten core proccs, you just hold shift for 3 casts

15+ Year Old Account
    You can just make a macro and bind it to ctrl+whatever you have it bounded to now

/cast [@player] Singe Magic
    Last edited by Snowbell; 2010-11-06 at 01:55 PM.