Thread: Flip Backdrop

Flip Backdrop

Is there a way to flip a frame backdrop horizontally?

Or another way to solve my problem: anyone know the icon paths to the class icons for death knight, paladin, priest, and rogue? I can only find ones that are horizontally flipped.

Thanks.

Really vague request, maybe say what you are trying to do and you will get more focused help.

From what I think I found, in the

Interface\Glues\CharacterCreate\UI-CharacterCreate-Classes.BLP

is one texture with all of the class icons sitting togther in one texture. Then the game finds the coordinates of the class it needs to display with this

CLASS_ICON_TCOORDS

Alternatively, this is a copied version of all the class icons as PNGs to display in a web browser.

Class Icon Pictures

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Really vague request, maybe say what you are trying to do and you will get more focused help.

From what I think I found, in the

Interface\Glues\CharacterCreate\UI-CharacterCreate-Classes.BLP

is one texture with all of the class icons sitting togther in one texture. Then the game finds the coordinates of the class it needs to display with this

CLASS_ICON_TCOORDS

Alternatively, this is a copied version of all the class icons as PNGs to display in a web browser.

Class Icon Pictures
    I really don't know how to expand on my first question if you know what a frame backdrop is and what horizontally flip means. I guess you got confused by my second question because I thought the class icons were individual files. If you look through the interface\icons folder you are able to find every class icon there as an individual file, except the 4 that I mentioned are horizontally flipped. (eg. priest staff leaning to the left, when the proper class icon is leaning to the right)

That's what I was looking for: the path to the class icons. Thanks for the info.

Deleted
    Do you need a backdrop?
    I'd simply use a texture object instead, using the following code:
    Code:
    local myFrame.tex = myFrame:CreateTexture(nil,"BACKGROUND") -- replace myFrame with the frame you want to texture
    myFrame.tex:SetAllPoints()
    myFrame.tex:SetTexture("Interface\\Glues\\CharacterCreate\\UI-CharacterCreate-Classes")
    myFrame.tex:SetTexCoord(CLASS_ICON_TCOORDS[(select(2,UnitClassBase(unit)))])