Thread: Trinkets?

Trinkets?

I am currently a fresh 80 feral bear tank, and I had a simple question to ask. I currently have Icks rotting thumb (113 dodge use: increase health by 4104) and fervor of the frostborn (114 dodge use: 1265 armor on hit stacking up to 5 times)now onto my question. Is it worth farming the two health trinkets out of 5-Toc (Black heart) and Essence of gossemer out of azjol nerub for the pure health (+100 stam or so on each) and replace these trinkets or is the dodge valuable enough to not worry for awhile? I tanked icc 10 today and had no trouble at all, and I am currently sitting at 45% dodge.

Thanks
    Taraen Mok'nathal

Not 100% sure because i dont tank anymore, but i would bet that the 2 you have are fine since there is no longer a debuff in ICC to remove dodge.

Deleted
    Dont know much about bears but imo you should go for JP trinket and farm the one from toc normal before anything.

The one from toc5 was extremely over budget before patch, on par with some icc25 trinkets. Not sure what they changed it to though, if it's still 7k armor it's worth its weight in gold.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

i think it's only ~5k armor now. but if you're grinding for a pure stamina trinket, corroded skeleton key says hello for about 600 JP
    Do your best
    Expect the worst
    Enjoy the mediocre

Yeah the trinket from toc gives 7054 armor and 126 stamina, I was thinking that + the corroded skeleton key, then I should be golden until cata. Thanks for the help any other opinions would be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry View Post
    The one from toc5 was extremely over budget before patch, on par with some icc25 trinkets. Not sure what they changed it to though, if it's still 7k armor it's worth its weight in gold.
    It still has the armor proc and its awesome, aim to get at least this and the 'Glyph of Imodability' from the previous EoT vendor, that provides a bucket load of armor too. Although the ICC dodge debuff has been lifted, Stamina is still as important in there as it ever has been, if your tanking ICC 10 (which i guess you are with those trinkets) then aim for at least 70k odd HP and then change your trinkets accordingly. The two you have arnt rubbish by all means but armor and Stamina are the way forward, and of course the Corroded Skeleton Key is also awesome if you have the budget for it.