Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by farmergiles View Post
    Currently our druid healers are lazy that I see in 10 man raids. Someone dies and no druid bothers to rebirth them so I end up doing them whenever the OT has their role on the boss.

Requesting a Rebirth on a fallen player during a raid boss is generally the job of the raid leader. Waiting for the order isn't laziness; battle-rezzing someone and being on cooldown when it's needed for a critical player (tank, healer, etc) can be the difference between a wipe and a kill on new progression content. Shouldn't be a big deal on farm content and probably isn't relevant in PUGs, but it may become a habit to wait for some people.

Even in the PUG situation, if the raid doesn't have a lot of druids, and with the 30-minute cooldown we still have in live, a smart healer will probably save that Rebirth if its use doesn't look like it'll make or break the current fight. If you use it when it's not really needed, it'll probably be on cooldown for the next TWO boss encounters.

What the per-combat limit means is that you'll probably cause problems battle-rezzing whomever you want when it's not called for, unlike now, where your enthusiastic rezzing can only be a help.
    Dual Wielding: Equipping one weapon in each hand. Utilized by enhancement shamans, warriors, rogues, DK's, hunters.
    Duel Wielding: Equipping a rabid feral gnome in each hand and watching them inevitably tear each other into little gnome bits. Utilized by bored tauren warriors and also frequently by forum posters who can't spell "Dual Wielding."

This change is awesome. I looked at some Paragon videos (I know they are W1, but hey, still...) and as soon as anyone dies, they get that person up instantly. And they have about 5 druids every run. Add to that:
    - Ankh
    - Soulstone
    - Paladin's bubbles.
    - Guardian Spirit
    - Ardent Defender
    - Etc, etc..

Well, takes a lot from you if you remain dead for the entire run ^^

TL;DR - Awesome change!
    Last edited by Muckey; 2010-11-08 at 03:35 PM.

For those who are commenting about the buggy, "not being able to battle rez on another attempt even though we haven't used one yet" its because someone lived through a fight that you had previously battle rez'd on. It bugs out and counts the battle rez's from the last fight to the current fight total battle rez's allowed. This means currently if a mage inv's, a hunter feigns death, or a NE's shadow meld your a little fucked if you used a battle on the previous fight.

So untill they fix this, everybody dies!