View Poll Results: Who is the best warrior in warcraft lore?

Voters
256. This poll is closed
  • Grom Hellscream

87 33.98%
  • Varian Wrynn

44 17.19%
  • Anduin Lothar

60 23.44%
  • Ogrim Doomhammer

24 9.38%
  • Duraton

5 1.95%
  • Maiev Shadowsong

9 3.52%
  • Kurdran Wildhammer

5 1.95%
  • Muridan Bronzebeard

12 4.69%
  • Broxigar

93 36.33%
  • Danath Trollbane

9 3.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Who is the best warrior in warcraft lore?

Hey fellow warriors. Give us your expertise on who is the best melee hero in warcraft lore and why.

qualities to look for?

strength, skill, accomplishments, wisdom, compassion, etc..

Deleted
    The ones I can think of that are worth mentioning are Grom Hellscream, Anduin Lothar, Broxigar Saurfang and Varian Wrynn.

I'd say Lothar, but people will start flaming me because of the Broxigar-Sargeras incident.

Deleted
    Grom hellscream.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalya View Post
    The ones I can think of that are worth mentioning are Grom Hellscream, Anduin Lothar, Broxigar Saurfang and Varian Wrynn.
    /thread

Quote Originally Posted by Avalya View Post
    /thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bamf775 View Post
    Hey fellow warriors. Give us your expertise on who is the best melee hero in warcraft lore and why.

qualities to look for?

strength, skill, accomplishments, wisdom, compassion, etc..
    With those criteria, I'd have to go with either Anduin Lothar or Varok Saurfang.

Borxigar had a magical stick crafted by malfurion just for the occasion, yet people act as if he damaged Sargeras by somehow being awesome himself. He was badass, granted, but Grom, Lothar, heck, maybe even garrosh and varian coul'dve done the same, given the axe. The power of the weapon malfurion crafted was what damaged Sargeras, not power of Broxigar.

I'd say Lothar.

I probably should of replaced Danath Trollbane with Saurfang... oh well, sorry.

Grom Hellscream, Lothar might be good but not the best, Hellscream's got attitude.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

Quote Originally Posted by kivipää View Post
    Borxigar had a magical stick crafted by malfurion just for the occasion, yet people act as if he damaged Sargeras by somehow being awesome himself. He was badass, granted, but Grom, Lothar, heck, maybe even garrosh and varian coul'dve done the same, given the axe. The power of the weapon malfurion crafted was what damaged Sargeras, not power of Broxigar.

I'd say Lothar.
    There's a reason Malfurion gave Broxigar the axe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpace View Post
    There's a reason Malfurion gave Broxigar the axe.
    He was like, the only warrior of the type in that whole time period. It being 10,000 years before WoW and all.

Deleted
    Maiev isn't really a warrior though. First off warriors use swords, axes or maces, not a wannabe-throwing weapon. (Lysah will hate me for this though)

Grom Hellscream hands down

he charged in and killed a huge demon pit lord (Mannoroth)...getting himsef killed in the process

0% fear, 100% rage...100% warrior

Deleted
    the dude who scarred Sargerras... was it Broxi? ... anyway Hands down for him

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Either Grom Hellscream or Orgrim Doomhammer.
    Grom pretty much single-handedly killed a pitlord, but Orgrim was pretty badass too. And he killed Lothar in one-on-one combat (In the most recent telling of the second war, anyway..)
    Brox was a great warrior too but without his knaak'd axe i don't think he'd be up there with the likes of Lothar, Doomhammer and Hellscream.

I don't see how you guys picked Grom Hellscream > Ogrim Doomhammer. That just boggles my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Abb View Post
    He was like, the only warrior of the type in that whole time period. It being 10,000 years before WoW and all.
    Thus, following said timeline to the present, gives us the fact that the first warrior of his kind was not only badass enough to invent the meaning of CLEAVE, but to hurt the Dark Titan Sargeras himself.

Broxx or Grom

Derailed the Cereal Thread

Hogger

or Broxigar. but in a 1v1, i think Hogger would scare Broxigar away with his intimidating battle roar!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    you somehow forgot how Thrall beheaded a bear in 1 swing.. and won many arena battles.. thus creating a BADASS! thus.. Thrall is the best warrior.. you all should read the book "Arthas" yea...