Thread: My rp story.

My rp story.

I will tell you my rp story. I know i will be called a troll by a lot of people for my imagination and most of all for my english. My english are not good enough and i know it.
    This is about my human warrior , that i will race change him in Cataclysm to a worgen , and i wanted to create a short story for him.

So , this is my story....

I was once a human warrior from Lordaeron. I was one of the few human survivors that made it out alive , and went to Stormwind City.
    After six years i couldn't stop thinking my once beautiful homeland . Such a nostalgia...
    I managed to gather three hundred brave soldiers , most of them humans , to go and establish a small base in Lordaeron for our families that died there and for the might of the Alliance.

And this is what happened.

We walked through Hillsbrand and reached Silverpine Forest. There we decided to establish a camp outside the huge Greymane Wall.
    Night came...
    A light rain was starting to fall and the air was cold. As the time passed the night become more and more darker. The huge trees were sickly most of them dying and they looked like they wanted to cry for help.
    Suddenly we heard screams from very far, through the forest . Each minute that passed the screams approached more and more near.
    Immediately we prepared for battle.
    Now we could see the enemy. Thousands of Forsaken undead approached and screaming to terror us. I yelled : << DO NOT SHOW THEM FEAR >> .
    As we raised the banner of our once mighty Kingdom of Lordaeron and without showing fear we charged with all of us yelling : << FOR LORDAERON!!!!! >>
    The battle has started. The night filled with blood. We fought bravely for about an hour. At first… we thought we were winning.
    Until… Sylvanas arrived and the battle turned against us. In about fifteen minutes we were only twenty of us left and we couldn't escape - behind us it was the Greymane Wall.
    Three soldiers run in front of the gate begging for help. Of course no one answered.
    Now, trapped as we were, the few soldiers that left told me to escape as the captain of the army i was, because i was an important person for future plans for the Alliance.
    Our time was short - the little time we had to talk it was because Sylvannas was busy with her Val'Kyr.She was raising our own soldiers…
    I asked them how i could escape. Then , they gave me one more sword and told to me : << With all your power and force transfix your two swords in the wooden part of the Greymane Wall and with constant movements start to climbing as we engage the Forsaken for as long as we can. >>
    With heavy heart I began to climb. As I went up I saw them charging with all the power they left to them without fear. Afterwards from enough time I managed to get to the top of the Gate.
    After enought time and tiredness i managed to get to the top of the gate. I didn't want to look under. I coulnd't. The battle crys had been stopped. The battle had been over. And i knew the result.

I accomplished to enter in Gilneas. But i didn't stood lucky once more. Gilneas was cursed. The humans of Gilneas had been changed into worgen. And i also fell victim of this curse.

A long time has passed.....
    Now i am a worgen, under Genn's and Crowley's command . The curse of the Worgen gave me much more power that I had before as a human.
    Our mission is to eliminate the Forsaken once and for all , and i don't afraid if i die in battle , because i am immune to be raised as undead.

I will die trying.

THE END!
    Last edited by Jaikal; 2010-11-07 at 01:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting, but I think you need to beef your story up a little more. Tell us how you became a Worgen and how an outsiders like yourself would have been able to survive in Gilneas with the Worgen curse. Also try to flesh out your characters back story a little more, tell us about his life in Lordaeron and what he did and any important family members he may have had.

Also does your character have a name? What are his abilities and likes or dislikes? If you need help fleshing things out you can look at other character bio's in this forum for help