Thread: 85 Heirlooms

  1. #1

    85 Heirlooms

    I was just wondering if anybody that is in the beta at the moment, knows how much the new 85 heirlooms cost, (If they are even implemented yet) and would it be possible to buy them with the Justice points that I have at the moment, or do you have to bet 85 to buy them?

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    i believe that you buy them once your guild has reached a certain level and you have reached a certain reputation with your guild and your sig for some reason freaks me the hell out.

  3. #3
    Field Marshal High-five's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by chogally View Post
    and your sig for some reason freaks me the hell out.
    It's the eyes... they are watching...
    | i5 2500k @ 4.6GHZ | ASUS Maximus Gene-Z/Gen 3 | 16gig G-Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | Nvidia GTX 680 | OCZ ZX 850w PSU | Corsair H-80

  4. #4
    You dont get them with justice points, you get them through the guild. Cloaks cost 1200 gold and helms cost 1500 gold. Both require honored reputation.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    You dont get them with justice points, you get them through the guild. Cloaks cost 1200 gold and helms cost 1500 gold. Both require honored reputation.
    In addition, the three cloaks are unlocked when your guild reaches guild level 10. While the helms are unlocked at guild level 20. It'll likely be a while before you can reach that, though I'm not too sure on the exact rate of experience gain guilds have.

  6. #6
    ohk thanks guise. So from the 1-80 leveling you can have 5 slots of heirlooms if you get the ring from the fishing derby? but then from 80-85 you can only use cloak and helm correct?

  7. #7
    Do these items require you to maintain that guild rep? Or is it just needed to purchase and thats it.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanS View Post
    ohk thanks guise. So from the 1-80 leveling you can have 5 slots of heirlooms if you get the ring from the fishing derby? but then from 80-85 you can only use cloak and helm correct?
    I'm pretty sure the shoulders and chest remain equipable, but no longer scale or provide the XP bonus.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by haglowicz View Post
    I'm pretty sure the shoulders and chest remain equipable, but no longer scale or provide the XP bonus.
    yeah, thats sortve what i meant, sorry for not clarifying (:

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrield View Post
    Do these items require you to maintain that guild rep? Or is it just needed to purchase and thats it.
    Just required for purchase. Once you buy the item it is yours whether you stay in the guild or not.

  11. #11
    Grunt
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North America, East coast.
    Posts
    17
    cuts down on visits to the AH to get gear while leveling :P
    "Complain all you want, i still beat you by 3700 dps."

  12. #12
    the headpice is around 1200g at max exhalted rep with the guild (tho you dont need to be that high to buy it) and the back is fairly expencive as well, but cant recall the price 6 or 800 i think

  13. #13
    You need a Guild and Guild Reputation to buy 85 Heirloom.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •