[Macro required] Same spelled casting names

I'm looking for a macro that will allow me to use Feral Charge - Bear/Cat in 1 button. Before 4.0.1 those where seperate names ending with the stance required. Now both share the same name which is just Feral Charge without the name ending with Cat or Bear.
    I'm also looking for the same with Skull bash
    And last, I'm looking for a way to macro Trap Launcher behind a trap with alt/shift/ctrl. Currently it will not allow you to do

#show
    /cast [mod:ctrl] Trap Launcher
    /cast Freezing Trap (or any other trap)

With the freezing trap it probably thinks its the old spell that way.

Blizzard said they would release a fix for this around Cataclysm. At the moment it does use the wrong one.

By the way the normal one is spell 1499 and the trap launcher one is 60192. The only macro that could work would be:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:ctrl] spell:60192; spell:1499
    Use control when clicking to use the proper one, hope this helps.

Btw if it does not work then the game does not let you cast the proper spell by macro so then we just wait.

You can't cast spells by name, but true it is a bug Blizzard needs to fix with Trap Launcher, Tree of Life Form, and certain procs that make spells act differently.

As for the other macros you asked for these are the ones I use personally, that work really well:

Skull Bash:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [noform:3]reset=10 Skull Bash(Bear Form),Bash;[form:3]Skull Bash
    Feral Charge (and Prowl!!)
    #showtooltip [noform:3]Feral Charge;[form:3,combat][stealth]Feral Charge(Cat Form);[form:3,nocombat]Prowl
    /startattack[form:1]
    /cast [form:1]Enrage
    /cast [form:1]Feral Charge;[form:3,combat][stealth]Feral Charge(Cat Form);[form:3,nocombat]Prowl

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:ctrl] spell:60192; spell:1499
    That only works for Trap Launcher itself and nothing more

What i'm looking for is something like this
    #showtooltip
    /cast Freezing Trap
    Problem with that however is that you can use it to use trap launcher before using your trap but it does not allow your trap be be used without the trap launcher. I need it to work both ways, switching between either shooting it away or just laying it down.

As far as the druid macro goes. It was not what I was looking for but I was able to make it the way I wanted. Now using this one

#showtooltip [noform:3]Feral Charge; [noform:1]Feral Charge(Cat Form)
    /cast [form:3] Feral Charge(Cat Form); [form:1]Feral Charge
    That way it takes 1 button but i can use it for both Cat and Bear. Also by replacing Feral Carge with Skull Bash lets me do the same with that.

So now I'm only looking for is a way to get trap launcher behind my traps while still allowing me to use the traps without using trap launcher.

Anyways, Thanks Vladinator and lawomous

What you can try with the Trap macros is this. It might take two presses to register that you have Trap Launcher, so try hitting with the modifier key then hitting it again. Not sure if it will work.

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:ctrl]Trap Launcher
    /stopmacro [mod:ctrl]
    /cast Freezing Trap

Nope, doesnt work either, gives the same results as without the /stopmacro

It's probably bugged, i have read a blue about something like this

If using "/cast [mod:ctrl] spell:60192; spell:1499" when you have the Trap Launcher buff on you -does not put the trap in your mouse (so you can position it on the world) then it's nothing you can do about it to fix it, the spell when you hold CTRL down and click it uses the new (launcher trap version) and without CTRL it uses the old trap that it puts on the ground.

It's not the macro, it's the game itself that has not yet gotten the functions required implemented. You just have to wait for Cataclysm to come and Blizz to release a patch and fix this issue.

That's what they are gonna fix. They will either change the spell names to distinguish normal traps from launched traps, or allow us to use them by number instead of name. Option 1 being the most likely =)

You can't /cast a spell by ID, only by name.

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    You can't /cast a spell by ID, only by name.
    You can in 4.0, you can use spell:id instead of names. Either that or my game is different than yours because I can. :3

....Okay. I typed /cast spell:469 into my chat box and nothing happens, how are you able to do it.

I guess I got confused, may be on cata beta that spell:id works.