Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Honestly i dont think a dying dragon will have 5minutes to moan about his demise before someone wouldve chopped his head off. Shorten it up, max 4 lines in capslock like the ragnaros summoning message....

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    That hair... That fiery red hair...
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Old God View Post
    I'm not sure what a good word for it would be
    It gives me flashbacks to Metal Gear Solid 2.

Yes, the ideas are good, but they're a tad long and not timed well. This would be better suited for the last page of a book, as opposed to him collapsing to the ground. The only way to make this work is for blizzard to have this script play while he falls in either slow motion or from a tremendous height.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatinia View Post
    Um.. thankyou for actually enjoying my quotes. But i just mentioned one angry dragon dying?

2. famous quotes? where? could you name some of them and who wrote them?

do people get pleased these days? Trolls like you make the worst comments, and its people like you who make this world a sad place.

Go out, take a breathe, and realize that your just an idiot who is trying to seek attention from people.

Please don't post anything if your going to QQ and actually appreciate or post something good and useful.
    He was being helpful?

I agree with him, it has way to many "quotes", when did Deathwing become Willy Loman?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakosa View Post
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

Last night, when i wrote this.

---------- Post added 2010-11-07 at 12:48 AM ----------

Indeed, i agree about him being soo aggressive, doesn't mean he cant be that oh once so evil-turning to good dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatinia View Post
    Actually, Arthas was once so good, turned out to be a crazy minded evil beast who killed everyone on his way. but before he died, he turned out to be this guy who just wanted to touch 'the light'

Plus Alexstraza still has hope for deathwing. Watch one of the in-game cinematics, she actually says nelfarioun.. i can see through you, bla bla bla (CBA to link but youtube it) it's the quest where she fights him while his in human form.

what i wrote was at the end, before he dies; just as arthas father said no king rules forever, then arthas saying: i can only see darkness.

Deathwing could say what i said before he dies, he feels the regret and finally notices that he was once an insane dragon who changed the whole world.

to Arrowstorm. what do you mean that wasn't so Deathwing-ish? try to explain better please.
    What do you mean crazy minded evil beast? Arthas was the one holding the scourge from wiping out Azeroth. There was still a part of him left while he was under the control of the Lich King. Im pretty sure during all of Wotlk he realized he was insane, thats most likely why in the Fall of the Lich King cinematic he says "Father..is it over?"

Anyone remember Mitzen's comment at Blizzcon? I beleive it went something like "Oh i love a good redemption story". Admitedly, it was in regards to Illidan, but it stands.

Whether they kill Deathwing or not, i think whatever's left of Neltharion is going to show through. He was once the biggest supporter of the Dragon Queen, and one of the kindest and most benevolent creatures on the planet. Even if it's that spirit helping you defeat him in the final fight, i don't think something like that can be completely destroyed.