Retri hpower pop up text

Hey
    Before 4.01 I was using "Blink's RogueHelper -continued" (cant link yet but you can find it on curse.com) with my rouge and Im wondering if there are any addon that works like that for paladins, ergo pop up the number of hpoer I got when I gain a hpower?
    I havent gotten this to work with my rouge since 4.01 to so If there are any workaround or similar addon, It would be nice to x)

http://wowinterface.com/downloads/in...PowBarRRH.html

I use that and turn off the stupid friggin "Ret rotation helper" and I use it for Holy just because you can customize the size and put it wherever you want, and it is really simple.

Ahh I already got a bar for showing my hpower but I just want some extra that shows when I gain a hpower - something instant that fades away wich I can put in the center of the screen.

Im using HolyTrinity - check it out looks better than RRH and has some nice built in timers x)

Why don't you just configure Power Aura's? There must be a way to do it so that it pops up for 1-2 seconds and then fades.

Hmm yeah that would work, would be nice with something abit more simple though wich will work out of the box x)

Hmm been trying to set up pac to show numbers that fades away but no luck, they wont disapear for me.. Just started using pac so I might have missed something easy though :e

Any1 got a tip or maybe a working config? Would be awsome =)

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I get a "1 Holy Power", "2 Holy Power", "Full Holy Power!" text popup from MSBT. :P

Deleted
    theres a nice addon which which tracks when you have full hp for ret! search in curse. fits in nicely with the standard blizz UI

Deleted
    My first choice is Power Text from Aerials. You can find this addon on Wowinterface.com.
    Unfortunately, it has only .lua configuration, so you need to write it a bit but if you can amnage it, is THE addon for Holy power.
    This one displays your Holy Power charges by numerical values, placed wherever you like on your screen.

You can also try Holy Power Indicator (movement, scale, alpha, and texture selection). You can find it on Curse.
    This one has a cool feature that displays your Holy Power as Fixed Text, movable ans scalable ( for ex.: -1- -2- -3- )

3rd option would be KAHoly Power, also available on Curse.
    Last edited by mmocfc1bf9fdec; 2010-11-16 at 04:59 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Actually, I use ristretto Power - it does a Holy Power display for pallies, combo points for Rogues and Druids (with Deadly Poison stacks for rogues), Maelstrom Weapon for enh. shammies (with Searing Flames secondary display), Fulmination for ele Shammies, Shadow Orbs for shadow Priests, and Soul Shards for Warlocks.

Very useful - especially since I have 3 of those classes at 80, and have a druid at 40. :>

PowerAuras has a text option to put numbers and a flashy thing around your character for when you get 3.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."