the citizen in the city

do you all think there should be something more like this like having random npc just come around im not saying like alot just a few of them around more like a real city im sure it would take alot of lagg just a thouth

I like the idea
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

That's awesome. I wish Blizz would do this.

100% in support of this.
    all the current main cities are so dull

You guys.... do know Dalaran has this right?

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    You guys.... do know Dalaran has this right?
    ya but to alot of people dala sucks balls and it would be nice for faction city's too feel like city's

I just wish I could get a set of PVP gear that looks like the Orgrimmar Grunts. Since first playing Orcs vs Humans, I've just wanted to be one of those Grunts.

Dalaran did have this and to a lesser extent so did Shatt'rath, it would give a certain liveliness about the cities. I would even go so far as having different vendors depending if it was day or night, they'd be in the same spot just a different name and maybe flavor text. Anything to make the npc seem more involved

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm apart from a few of the Kirin'tor representatives saying 'Hey!' here and there and Manabonk's utterly bizarre greeting to dalaran lifestyle via transmutation, Agreed the more interactivity the better. Things are getting better in that department each expansion so, can't wait to see what's to come.

There's some nice hidden goodies in Dalaran. But moooooore. More I says!