the guards of both horde and allys

Now i'm sure you all heard that the starting zone of both the guards will be level 90!!! just the starting zone but here something like lets say you raid goldshire would thoes guards just pop level 85 when you "try" to do something if anyone can look this up or even care let me know with pix thank you so much for reading this!

I saw a screenshot or video of this posted either here on on arena junkies. You're talking about the untargetable elite guards that absolutely annihilate any opposing faction toons that come near towns/quest hubs, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ChampionChains View Post
    I saw a screenshot or video of this posted either here on on arena junkies. You're talking about the untargetable elite guards that absolutely annihilate any opposing faction toons that come near towns/quest hubs, right?
    yes i im

My only guess is that they're in place to keep players of the opposing faction from killing quest npcs or maybe just to stop them from ganking/griefing inside quest hubs. Not sure if it's just for beta or if it'll go live.