Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsjb View Post
    As an enchanter I dont mind on DE rolls for BoE gear but would prefer it if you couldn't for BoP gear.
    I could really get behind this... but then you'd have enchanters rolling need on BoP gear that they just wanted to disenchant.
    The change to enchanting scrolls helped a bit, and I've stocked up about 100 of them just by running around tirisfal on my scribe.
    But at the end of the day... there really is something missing. Unless they make ring enchants like super cheap (1 dust) in cata... I'd really like to get a bit more milage out of it on a personal level.
    Kind of like how tailoring gets BiS cloak enchants AND cheap leg enchants.
    Like... I get cheap ring enchants AND I get to ensure the psuedomonopoly on enchanting materials won't get propogated by running random dungeons? No... doesn't quite have the same ring to it. Will I get bonus exp for disenchanting for people? Some manner of buff from having such high level arcanery explode in my face? The ability to make BoP temporary equipment enchants that I can use only on my armor sort of like the runes of shielding for TBC blacksmiths? A new disenchanting icon? Epic trinkets that scale with raid content?

Just... something additional for providing this valuable service would be great. A pat on the back even.

Disenchant roll is just a convenience to make random groups more palatable. In a regular group if nobody needed an item and there was an enchanter people would roll on the shard anyways, this is just saving you the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by jobdone View Post
    Its not really "your" profit. the green item is for everyone to roll, if there is no enchanter everyone still gets the value of the green item.
    If there is an enchanter, it just gets rolled for the de value, and not the sell value.
    Makes no difference to me and I am an enchanter.
    What you fail to realize is that now they don't come looking for you after winning the green to d/e it and u can't say "Hai chanter loooking to d/e ur greens for x amount"
    This bro quit the game but still loves the game and will be back for MoP!