Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Been running Sethekk since patch, got my reins yesterday, takes about 15-20 mins, even if i accidently pull a pack. I'm PVE Disc.

Generally I mind soothe anything that i can skip, and take down the pairs of guards using smite/atonement. PWB and PS on ravenguards, Holy nova on the packs of non elite birds. Anzu himself is cake, just prehot and shield for the silences, and use archangel to get the mana back after the mana drain thing he does.

Good luck fellow priests!

Deleted
    pretty impressive! nice J

Quote Originally Posted by BNWD View Post
    Been running Sethekk since patch, got my reins yesterday, takes about 15-20 mins, even if i accidently pull a pack. I'm PVE Disc.

Generally I mind soothe anything that i can skip, and take down the pairs of guards using smite/atonement. PWB and PS on ravenguards, Holy nova on the packs of non elite birds. Anzu himself is cake, just prehot and shield for the silences, and use archangel to get the mana back after the mana drain thing he does.

Good luck fellow priests!
    Yea also been soloing with disco spec since they changed it really not that hard in the OP gear now. Didn't even think to Mind Sooth shit I just killed the guards I wouldn't be able to sneak past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    Here's OP's vid:
    What kind of UI mod is that that turns all the fonts into the written language from Predator? And how do you read it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    What kind of UI mod is that that turns all the fonts into the written language from Predator? And how do you read it?
    I Lol'ed.

Hey guys, first time poster, long time reader. Just wondering if anyone knew what add on he's using for his health/mana bars. Looks pretty nice.

I'm soloing this as holy. Its just faster with body and soul and smite chakra ;] (not faster than shadow, but still faster than disci, at least for me). And I just love lightwell on anzu . I can dps boss without additional healing, I just need to click lightwell when I have around 50% hp. And If I pull guards I just dot them and then holy nova to death (and some Holy Word: chastise). And if something will go really really bad I just put guardian spirit and heal without any problems :]

Still dont have luck to get anzu mount ;(.

Seems kinda silly that this guy uses Thrashin' Crashin' Racer to skip ravenguards, it's faster and easier to just kill them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Deleted
    Thnx for the post, i'm going to try this.

Charlin

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixbomb View Post
    Hey guys, first time poster, long time reader. Just wondering if anyone knew what add on he's using for his health/mana bars. Looks pretty nice.
    It's part of roth UI.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...75-RothUI.html

It's why I love being a Night Elf priest. Shadowmeld has saved my tail many times. I skip all the raven guards and do most of the other trash packs as holy. It takes about 12 mins to do a full clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunee View Post
    argh I completely forgot about mind sooth and ive been soloing this shit since they made it available >_<' oh well thanks for speeding up my runs
    That makes 2 of us. I've been killing the guards and 1-2 other packs that get in the way. Not hard, but still slows me down as Disc.

It's just as fast multi dotting VT-SWP and you get Lower City rep. Thankfully I got my Raven Lord a couple days ago so I only run one boring BC instance daily now. I do however use mind soothe in MgT in the big room right before Priestess Delrissa. That fight can still be kind of a pain in the butt if I get the rogue, warrior, and shaman.

Personally I prefer to just clear whatever gets in my way. The time investment is minimal as they die fast, rather than to go through the hassle of sneaking my way past, only to inadvertantly aggro something anyway and getting I-don't-know-how-many mobs on my ass when I don't expect it.

Here's what I've been doing since I read it was possible, as Shadow:
    - On the standard guards couples: VT, SW:P and DP on one, then VT, SW:P, MB and MF on the other till they're dead. Usually they die about the same time;
    - On the groups: usually they have an Undead one, I shackle it. The rest I put VT and SW:P on, with the first one also receiving a DP. I then use MB on whatever is still alive and MF until they're all down. Then I fully DoT the shackled one, usually killing it before it even gets to me;
    - On single targets (like the Winged Serpents): VT, SW:P, DP, MB, and then MF till it's down;
    - Ravenguard couples: I take those without my Shadowfiend actually. VT, SW:P and DP on one, VT, SW:P and MB on the other, then I start spamming Holy Nova to bring them down at about the same time, while also healing up myself;
    - DarkWeaver Syth: I usually ignore the adds, and go full out on the boss, using the standard single target rotation;

On Anzu himself, I consider the fight semi-difficult, mainly because the Spell Bomb is cast instantly and both that spell as well as the Paralyzing Screech seem to come at semi-random times. Weaving your spells around them is the tricky part. I start off, pulling him to one side of the room, with the standard unloading: VT, SW:P, MB and then MF, sneaking in another MB just before he phases out the first time. As his adds slowly circle in on me, I run across the room to the other side, while never losing him from target. I use Holy Nova to blast down the adds and then switch back to Shadow again, to unload on Anzu till his second phasing out. Again I run to the other side of the room, where I originally pulled him to, blast down the adds in the same way. When Anzu comes out of it, I set my Shadowfiend on him and Fade, so I can set up my DoTs again and the like, get in some healing as needed, etc, then burn him down.

As needed, I sometimes throw a Renew on myself, and make deliberate use of PW:S during most fights. Sometimes I do forget to switch back to Shadow, though, after healing myself and then I wonder why the heck my VT takes so long to cast - only to realise I have Holy Fire there when not in Shadowform, heh.

Oh, and after downing Anzu, I usually take on Talon King Ikiss as well. He has less than half the hitpoints of Anzu and his abilities aren't nearly as bad. In fact, the Arcane Explosion he uses was quite deadly in TBC, but I hardly notice it now. I just go full out on him and VE keeps me topped off. He usually dies fast, giving me about 20g worth of items. Easy money, for the time involved. Total time I need to do this is usually like 15-20 minutes. Current gear is a mix of Frost, ICC10/25/HC10.

Edit: Btw, I *do* get annoyed by the Time-Lost Controllers. They often manage to put out a Charming Totem right as they die. It grabs me and then walks me up to the totem, to stare at it until it finally dissipates. I would really wish they would just disable NPC charm effects altogether when there aren't any other targets around.
    Last edited by Kaysha; 2010-11-09 at 11:04 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    Since you're from Texas, I'm sure most of us forgive you... (Just kidding.)

For future reference, the language is Taiwanese (might have seen Tw-Frostmane at the end? Yup. That's a Taiwanese server.)

Been running Setthek halls for a few weeks now hoping the silly bird would drop. I can kill him as both disc or shadow, pretty smoothly.