Poll: What is your favourite raid instance ?

What is your favourite raid instance?

Hey there fellow pve-ers Which one of the raid instances from vanilla/tbc/wotlk is your favourite and which expansion did you enjoy playing pvp mostly at - at 60, 70 or 80 lvl ?

For me The Burning Crusade was the most challenging, because you had to actually pay attention and work hard to achieve progress. WOTLK was TERRIBLE with that all aoe'ing and 30% buffs, no attunements, etc.etc. - just disappointing. I'm looking forward to see pve improved in cataclysm, but it seems it might be the same crap as wotlk, that's why im not going back for now.

Deleted
    SWP will always have a special place. Hardest raid I've ever done in WoW. But the architexture of Ulduar makes it a close second.

10+ Year Old Account
    I almost chose Ulduar for it's cheer awesomeness, but the Black Temple was my first raid and... it's difficult to beat that, in my opinion. Maybe it wasn't as nicely planned as some more recent raids, however, how can you beat the first time you see Illidan or any of the other bosses? :P

As far as 'final' (there was SWP after BT, but Illidan was still supposed to be the expansion end boss, I believe) raids go, the Black Temple totally runs over Icecrown Citadel.

Clearly SWP, oh the horror of 3 months of 8/7 raiding to get muru down