Poll: How is your account now?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Frozen account. Shadow Priest changes simply don't persuade me to buy the product.
    Don't get me wrong, questing is awesome, locations look fantastic, dungeons are challenging, but it all comes down to how I feel about Shadow Priests right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    Not sure how to answer this, but overall, kinda bored with it all right now, and desparate for new content in cata.

I have one fear however. See I completed EVERYTHING in wrath months ago, all except raiding with my guild, all rep, all out of raid achievements, got all mounts, or titles, maxed out all professions I had on characters.. and all that was left was raiding and pvp (and I hate pvp).

So, I did all the achievements and rep in TBC, and a lot of unfinished ones from the alpha. So right now I have nearly 40 exalted reps done, and all things worthwhile from alpha and tbc... I just think, when cata comes, and I go though and complete all things in that within several years.. there won't be anything at all to do outside of raiding... Again.

I love warcraft, but I think when I've maxed out on cata, it'll be the first time I find myself wanting to play other games.
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."

10+ Year Old Account
    End - expansion feeling.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Active- Been playing maybe 5 hours max a week for a good 6 months. I'm terribly bored with the game and couldn't care less about gear from raids or much else. I'll be on 24/7 in cata though.

Getting justice cap and leveling my hunter...
    Most of my time goes to playing minecraft nowadays.