Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    although now that i think about,there have been people ive seen who join bgs ive been in.and then leave the raid group

so i wonder if theres just some way i dont know about that isnt right clicking your characters picture or whatever and clicking leave party to get out of the raid group your in when you join a random bg

Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    This whole rotating system is completely stupid. Whats the point of that anyway?
    It is an attempt to keep 25 man AV and IoC alive. I think if they made AV and IoC more interesting the problem would be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    It is an attempt to keep 25 man AV and IoC alive. I think if they made AV and IoC more interesting the problem would be fixed.
    IoC is a pitty didn't turn out better, it really had a lot of potential imo. In fact it can be pretty fun some times, more so than EotS or SotA at least. As for AV, well we all know it lost a lot of content (due to it being irrelevant to defeat the opponent) and as such much of its charm.

At least they aren't stupid enough to make 10-man brackets every week. It would kill of any other map than WSG and the Twilight Peaks BG. Since ten-man is so much easier to organize. The problem is evident and it would kill off content in PvP, making the game boring in the long run. AB and the others are not ment to be played with ten people either, so as far at that goes it's not the worst decision they ever did. Better than killing two thirds of the maps available.
    There is common sense and ignorance. Choose one and accept the consequences.

Deleted
    I know the answer to this!!

The first thing that they should never of taken out: To be able to PUG a rated BG and be put in a queue with people of the simliar rating bracket.

Deleted
    The point in that system is, that you will get everytime an opponent, one match will be longer then an arena match (the most ones ^^ ). So you will go with the number of ppl in the queue and not get everytime the same opponent. thats also the reason why blizz will make bigger realmpools. hope u understand my english ^^

Quote Originally Posted by kazary View Post
    I know the answer to this!!

The first thing that they should never of taken out: To be able to PUG a rated BG and be put in a queue with people of the simliar rating bracket.
    That would've been terrifically dumb. The whole point of a rated BG is that you're on a team. Otherwise it just becomes a normal zerg BG of retardation and zero communication, except now with rating attached.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how people think solo queuing for a RBG and getting matched up with 'similarly skilled' players would work.
    Everyone will start their first game at the same MMR for RBG. Therefore if you were to queue up solo and be matched with similar MMRs it would just be a random match up drawing from everyone. From there your MMR would only go up if you won, and considering your team is completely random, you'd have as much control over this as you do in random BGs now, defeating the purpose of RBG entirely.
    100 Rogue | 100 Priest | 93 Monk | 91 Druid | 91 Shaman | 90 Warrior | 90 Mage | 90 Hunter | 90 DK | 87 Warlock | 86 Pally

tbh this just looks like Min/maxing theory. if u wanna min/max join a 25man guild.

im in a 10 man guild and i dont really see the big problem, i like my guild we are having fun, so what if we arent server first exhalted guild lvl 25 etc etc.. it might take a week longer than a 25man guild could do it who cares

i can understand ppl complaining about mejor class imbalance or broken game mechanics.. but this just seem so small to me.. it has zero to none game imbalance in any way if u get that exp a little slower than a huge guild

My guild raids 10 mans. But heck we have like 30 or 40 active players. Not all of them raid every week, not all of them raid period, but there is almost allways a person or three left over to take up slack.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.

Having AV and IoC in Rated BG groups alone is retarded idea.